- Becoming the Mask: Everyone gets a little wrapped up in their roles. Especially the ones who get the rich people roles, who end up Drunk with Power.
- *Crack!* "Oh, My Back!": Teddy spends most of the episode on the living room floor after his back goes out.
Tina: Winthorpe Manor is the American Downton Abbey.
- Winthorpe Manor is a pretty clear one to Downton Abbey.
Gene: I thought that was Mike & Molly.
- Additionally, it is an expy of the Downton Abbey-inspired Larp Fairweather Manor.
- Gilligan Cut: Bob is invited to drink brandy and smoke cigars by the upstairs Larpers. He tells Linda that he likes neither and will not stay long. Cut to...Bob: I love brandy and cigars! I finally get why people want to be rich!
- Hypocritical Humor:
- Teddy promised he'd make sure that the kids have a healthy dinner. But because he's unable to move, the kids eat ice cream behind his back, and tell him that they are having steamed vegetables. When they ask if Teddy wants some dinner too, he tells them to bring him ice cream because he doesn't want those gross vegetables.
- Despite being so concerned with recreating an authentic early 1900's atmosphere, the manager has no objection to provide one of the upstairs Larpers with a special gluten-free alternative for dinner.
- Original Position Fallacy : Linda assumes that role playing a lady of the 1900s will be luxurious. She is naturally disappointed to find that she has been assigned the role of a lowly chambermaid.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: The people who were given the rich people roles quickly become self absorbed assholes who take advantage of Linda and the rest of the participants to be waited on hand and foot.
Recap / Bobs Burger S 7 E 17 Zero Larp Thirty