The most beige romance in history occurs when Henry Haber tries schmoozing new debate team member Tina. Meanwhile, Louise makes a movie with a meat man.
- Amateur Film-Making Plot: Louise decides to make a stop-motion film with a "meatman" molded out of leftover ground meat.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Sacha exploits Tina's weakness for this to try and win the debate. It works... for a while.
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: The big debate in the climax is whether a robot can be president, which becomes a discussion of this trope.
- Funny Foreigner: Duncan, Sacha's airheaded teammate from New Zealand.
- Gibberish of Love: Tina has a terrible time trying not to fall for Duncan, resulting in her tripping over her words about a dozen times.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Tina says she likes the metric system, and gives it a ten out of ten.
- Movie-Making Mess: Louise's movie about Meat Man ends with a literal example of this trope, thanks to the magic of firecrackers.
- Not So Above It All: Even nitpicky, dickish Hugo (with Ron in tow, as usual) gets into the final destruction of Meatman.