When Bob slips on a greasy sidewalk, Jairo accepts fault and helps heal his labrum. Meanwhile, the kids are inspired to make up a bogus law firm in order to threaten people with lawsuits.
- The Bus Came Back: Jairo hasn't appeared since season 1's "Sexy Dance Fighter".
- Comical Overreacting: Teddy does not take Bob cancelling his Burger of the Day well.
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Mr. Fischoeder sees right through the kids' phony law-firm... then blabs that he used the same technique to stop the workers at Wonder Wharf from unionizing. This gives the Belcher kids the chance to blackmail him into letting Jairo have his studio back.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: When Jairo suggests Bob doesn't do the Burger of the Day to help alleviate stress, he decides to take a break from it. Nobody else is okay with this; Linda is just kind of weirded out about it, but Teddy has a psychotic breakdown where he practically threatens Bob to put something up and, when Bob suggests Louise put one of her joke burgers up, she refuses because it isn't the same if Bob lets her do it.
- Running Gag: Bob really wants that red scrunchie.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Jairo, who was pretty much a jerk in his last appearance.