Bob gets glued to the toilet seat by Louise, and has to free himself before he misses a big magazine interview.
- Crowded Cast Shot: The end credits feature nearly the entire cast lined up in the street outside the restaurant, singing a reprise of "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom".
- Exact Words: Louise specifically says that there will be no further gooping, barring any that are currently active.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Bob goops all of the kids at the end.
- Never My Fault: Louise spends a good chunk of the episode denying any fault in the gluing. She eventually realizes that yes, it's her fault.
- Rage Breaking Point: After the guys from Coasters show up and tell him they're not really interested in an interview, Bob snaps and briefly rants about how getting glued to the toilet and becoming a public spectacle is the kind of nonsense that happens to him all the time.
- That Reminds Me of a Song: While waiting for help to arrive, Bob and Louise sing a song about Bob's plight called "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom".