Louise and Tina become competing go-kart racers, while Gene gets into flag waving, and Bob illegally sells Teddy's home-brewed beer.
- The Alleged Car: The ramshackle ex-bumper car does not make a great go-kart.
- Comically Missing the Point: A racing game Gene plays always begins (and ends) with him intentionally running the motorcycle into the wall. Tina tells him the point of a racing game is to not crash into the wall. Gene disagrees with her.
- Continuity Nod: Louise mentions the last time Tina drove as evidence why she shouldn't drive the go-kart.
- Crowd Chant: Linda attempts this for the girls at the end by chanting "Bel-Chers!". Nobody picks this up so she drops it.
- Irony: The one time Bob is actually doing something that will get the restaurant shut down, and Hugo is unable to prove it before he's forced to leave Bob alone or else his supervisor will fire him.
- It's All About Me: Louise insists on being team driver even when it turns out Tina is clearly better than her.
- Jerkass: Why does Hugo believe something illegal is happening at Bob's Burgers? Because the restaurant actually has customers.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: For once, Hugo is threatened by his boss to stop harassing Bob or else he'll be fired.