Tina starts "dating" a ghost the family trapped in a shoebox, while a ghost hunting duo invade the restaurant.
- Beta Bitch: Tammy's friend Jocelyn, who barely has an opinion of her own.
- A Bloody Mess: The "bloody" writing on the mausoleum wall was done by Tina with ketchup.
- Brutal Honesty: As everyone is talking about how they should be themselves, Tammy voices it's okay for her to be a horrible, obnoxious person. Everyone immediately tells her no, it isn't, and she needs to stop being a bitch.
- Cessation of Existence: Zeke believes this, though he still likes the thought of something beyond.
- Con Artist: The so called ghost experts are really just a couple of guys who try to con Bob out of a few meals in exchange for their "Services." He doesn't put up with it.
- Lampshade Hanging: Bob notes how every exterminator in town is some terrible pun.Bob: Let's try Weevil Knevil. What is wrong with the exterminators in this town?
- Outgambitted: Louise made up the ghost as a joke, but didn't expect Tammy would hijack the scenario to steal Tina's "Boyfriend", nor did she anticipate Tina catching wise and coming up with her own scheme.