The kids hunt for the missing class chinchilla, while Bob and Linda have a disappointing date night.
- "Princess Little Piddles" was the name Millie proposed in "The Millie-churian Candidate." It turns out Louise had more of a right to protest the name than it seemed, because the chinchilla is male.
- Jonas, the delivery boy at Reggie's deli from "Uncle Teddy", plays a big part in the story.
- Incredibly Lame Fun: Bob's idea of a fun date night? Bar trivia.
- Not So Above It All: Tammy likes to make fun of Tina for being awkward, but when the kids crash the teen party Tammy is just as freaked-out about being there as Tina.
- Oh, Crap!: Shinobu/Atlas is visibly not happy with going back into Wayne's care at the end.
- Serious Business: Wayne is obsessed with the chinchilla and tried everything he could to stop Louise from taking it home.
- Shout-Out: When Teddy briefly spots Louise's bunny ears, he wonders if he saw Harvey.
- Too Dumb to Live: Teddy tries to eat pad thai while driving, and then starts choking as he remembers too late that he was allergic to peanuts.