A completely reluctant Louise is shanghaied into having a sleepover, while Linda deals with a raccoon coup in the back alley.
- Awkward First Sleepover: Louise is forced into having her first sleepover by her doting mother Linda, who proceeds to invite only girls Louise can't stand.
- Continuity Nod: Little King Trashmouth was first mentioned back in Two For Tina by Linda.
- Everyone Has Standards: Louise agrees to keep it a secret that Jessica wets the bed, partly out of respect and partly because teasing bed-wetters is too mean-spirited and too "Nineties" even for her.
- Hidden Depths: Louise thinks Jessica is the most bland and boring of the girls Linda invited to the sleepover, but Jessica turns out to be quite cunning and ruthless in her efforts to keep her bed-wetting a secret.
- Madwoman in the Attic: Louise scares off Harley and Abby by claiming that Gene has a feral, hunchbacked twin brother who communicates by farting and lives in the basement.
- My Beloved Smother: Linda once again tries to force Louise into doing something she thinks will be good for her. She's sort of proven right at the end when Louise does make friends with Jessica.
- Motor Mouth: Harley just likes to yammer on without listening to others, or even caring if anyone is listening to her. It's why Louise dubs her "Harley Ever-Shuts-Her-Mouth".
- Noodle Incident: During Jessica and Louise's pillow fight, Tina claims it's the third time she's been used as a human shield.