There's a Thanksgiving saboteur in the house. And Bob has to find out who before another turkey winds up in the toilet.
- Bottle Episode: Aside from a few brief scenes, the entire episode takes place within the Belcher residence.
- Dreaded Kids' Table: Tina wants to sit at the adult table with the adults for Thanksgiving dinner, instead of at the kids' table with Gene and Louise. Despite her efforts to act more mature, Bob still refuses to let her eat at the adult table. When someone has been putting turkeys in the toilet, Tina is suspected of doing so as revenge for being denied her chance to eat at the adult table. While she didn't do it, she was indirectly responsible for Bob putting turkeys in the toilet, due to Bob's allergy medication making him sleepwalk and have dreams about potty-training Tina.
- Forceful Kiss: When chaos occurs in the bathroom, Gayle kisses Mort. He tries to get her off of him.
- Here We Go Again!: The episode ends on a shot of Bob sleepwalking again, this time mistaking one of Gayle's cats for baby Gene.
- Mistaken for Gay: Bob's repeated return to buy turkeys lead the deli guy to assume he's into him. He doesn't seem entirely wrong.Bob: Who am I kidding, you're out of my league.
- No Sympathy: Poor Bob really doesn't get much help from the rest of the family when his turkeys keep ending up in the toilet, nor do they really take his concerns very seriously. The only reason Louise tried to figure out who did it was because everyone thought she was the culprit.
- Not Me This Time: Louise is rather offended everyone automatically believes she put the turkeys in the toilet.
- The Reveal: It turns out Bob has been putting the turkeys in the toilets. The allergy medication he's been taking because of Gayle's cats made him sleepwalk while he was dreaming about helping Tina potty train.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Had Gayle not brought all her cats with her (including one she outright stole) to the apartment, Bob wouldn't have been taking the allergy medication that made him sleepwalk.