Felix Fischoeder tries to recruit Bob in a plan to sell Wonder Wharf to high-end condo developers.
- Brick Joke: Felix says that Calvin is drawn to Bob because his arm hair reminds him of their father. Later, Calvin obsessively looks at Bobs arm hair.
- Childhood Memory Demolition Team: Tina is very attached to the old merry-go-round at the wharf, and is distraught that it's being torn down. She even chains herself to one of the horses. The workers try to save it, but the head gets knocked off as they try to remove the horse. Gene and Louise are not that concerned, since they recognize how crappy the merry-go-round is; they just go along with Tina for their amusement.
- Cliffhanger: Felix holding Calvin and Bob at gunpoint.
- Comically Missing the Point: When theyre stuck at the top of the Scream-I-Cane, Gene, covering his eyes, asks if hes at home watching The Closer. Louise says he is, and when he opens his eyes, Gene says "AHHH! This episode takes place on the Scream-I-Cane!"
- Continuity Nod: When Felix drags Bob into the restaurant's bathroom, we can see it still has the fancy redesign Felix gave it in "Ambergris".
- Noodle Incident: Felix's response to being called "girl pooper" is to shout, "This is boarding school all over again!"
- Oh, Crap!: Bob, when he realizes that Felix is pointing a gun at him.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Gene still has a crippling fear of the Scream-I-Cane.