Tina attempts to get herself and her family on Tammy's Bat Mitzvah, so she can get close to the boys from other school, but once there, their catering service becomes a mess.
- Bi the Way: Discussed if unisex and bisexual mean the same thing by Tammy's parents. Her aunt's swim instructor is bisexual, and the cologne they use is unisex.
- Bridezilla: A variant, Louise calls Tammy a "Bat-zilla" for being such a bossy control freak at her bat mitzvah.
- Call-Back: The hotel where Tammy's party is happening is the same that hosted the tablescaping competition in "Boyz 4 Now."
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: When Gene is left alone in charge of the food station, he begins serving raw meat.
- Drunk with Power: Tina, who chooses to keep Louise and Tammy in the head instead of releasing them in order to keep having the party to herself.
- Fake Static: Tina badly fakes static when pretending not to hear Tammy and Louise (who are stuck in a giant replica of Tammy's head), and Louise calls her out on it.
- Hearing Voices: Janet, who believes Louise is actually a voice in her head.
- Hidden Depths: Tina knows a lot about Bat Mitzvahs.
- I Resemble That Remark!: When Tammy complains that the Belchers not getting the themed toothpicks with which to garnish their food was "almost a major catastrophe", it leads to this exchange:Bob: Um, you're kind of exaggerating, Tammy.
Tammy: I'm exaggerating?!
Bob: Yeah, I think so. A little bit.
Tammy: That is literally the stupidest thing that anyone has said in the history of mankind, ever!
- It's All About Me: Tammy's theme for her Bat Mitzvah? Herself.
- Malevolent Mugshot: The centerpiece of Tammy's bat mitzvah is a giant papier-mâché bust of herself. Louise and Tammy end up trapped inside it when it gets hoisted up to the ceiling.
- Nose Nuggets: Louise brings a bowl of guacamole to the inside of the giant Tammy head, planning to pour it out of her nose. After she and Tammy get trapped, Louise goes ahead with it in the hope that someone will notice the dripping guacamole and let them down. Unfortunately, the guacamole is blocked by the head's oversized lips.
- Not So Different: Bob criticizes Linda for leaving her post to enjoy the rest of the buffet; but when he goes to look for her, he too ends up sidetracked by the food.
- Pet the Dog: Louise decides to let Tina enjoy the party rather alert her.
- Schedule Fanatic: Tina becomes one after taking over coordinator duties. When Tammy goes missing, she fills in for her to keep the party on schedule, but she soon becomes the center of attention because of it.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Between Tammy's bossiness and Louise's coaxing, Janet the party coordinator decides she's had enough and quits on the spot, forcing Tina to fill in.
- Gene mentions reading and disliking The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- When Tina's face gets all red, Gene calls her One Luftballon, referring to the song "99 Luftballons" by Nena (released in English as "99 Red Balloons").
- Tammy's introductory video is a parody of Blossom
- Linda compares the sudden change in their surroundings to The Shining.
- Spoiled Brat: Tammy goes to insane levels this episode, screaming at her mother and her rabbi in order to make her bat mitzvah the event of the day. It seems that not even their parents can stand too long with her.