After inheriting a storage unit from his maternal uncle in the week before Christmas, Bob discovers a man named Chet living there. Chet turns out to be a former department store employee with a talent for window displays who happens to believe he's a mannequin come to life.
- Big "WHAT?!": Provided by Bob, when Chet reveals he has a loft in Manhattan.
- Brutal Honesty: Bob loses his temper with Chet and tells him that Nadia is probably in a dump somewhere and he'll have to move on, which sends Chet into a Heroic BSoD.
- Companion Cube: Chet's mannequin wife Nadia, whom he treats as a living being.
- Crazy Homeless People: Chet is found living in Mr. Lombard's old storage unit, and believes he's a mannequin brought to life by heartbreak over being separated from his wife. Then it turns out he's not actually homeless, he's living in the storage unit while his loft apartment in Manhattan is being renovated.
- Gorn: When Chet gets depressed, the window scene he makes gets a little... graphic, with an elf hanging from a noose and decapitated reindeer decorated with ketchup and hamburger meat for entrails.
- Murderous Mannequin: Chet makes sure to specify he's not one of these.
- We Need a Distraction: The kids distract Sal, owner of the sex shop where they find Nadia, so Bob can steal Nadia and reunite her with Chet.