Louise, Tina and Gene go to a rich people's neighborhood to trick or treat, but get caught up in the "Hell Hunt", a tradition of older kids to pick on and prank the younger ones.
Meanwhile, Linda and Bob go to Teddy's Halloween party that goes haywire when Ted's guinea pig is killed.
- Accidental Murder: Bob accidentally kills Teddy's guinea pig Frances.
- Conscience Makes You Go Back: Just as the Belcher kids are about to take the ferry back to the main land, Tina convinces her siblings to go back and save the kids who are being tormented by the Hell Hunters.
- Easily Forgiven: Teddy ends up forgiving Bob pretty easily for the death of his guinea pig, mostly because Frances was old for a guinea pig anyway and Teddy admits dyeing her fur with spray paint probably didn't do her health any favors.
- Halloween Episode: Bob and Linda attend a Halloween party that turns into a murder mystery, while the kids go trick-or-treating in a rich neighborhood and run afoul of some prankster teens.
- Malaproper: When the teens involved in the Hell Hunt show up, Gene screams "Run! It's Helen Hunt!"
- Title Drop: When the group gets full sized candy bars from the first house they trick-or-treat at on King's Head Island.Louise: "Full bars? Full bars!? FULL BARS!? Did she gave us full sized chocolate bars? Did she know? Oh my god! Was that an accident?"
- Whodunit: Teddy treats the death of his guinea pig as one.