Chaperone Bob has to wrangle a wandering Louise and a new pal on a museum school trip. Meanwhile, Zeke takes Gene on a tour of exhibits with boobs on them, Tina gets engaged in a "dork-off" with a nerdy classmate, and Linda's surprise visit is sidetracked by her offering to help some striking museum workers with their chanting.
- Adults Are Useless: Mr. Frond didn't bother to reveal to Bob until after the trip was over that Rudy has asthma, which you'd think he'd mention to the only other adult chaperone supervising the kids.
- Artistic License Paleontology: Henry says the plesiosaur is the "coolest dinosaur". Plesiosaurs are not dinosaurs at all.
- Basement-Dweller: Mr. Frond spends the whole episode flirting with a rather receptive museum attendant, but she seems to have second thoughts when she learns Frond still lives with his mom.
- Crazy-Prepared: Rudy has a pair of cymbals in his backpack, because "you never know when someone will wanna jam." He ends up using them to provide a pseudo-rimshot after Louise pokes fun at Mr. Frond.
- Even Nerds Have Standards: Tina and her classmate Henry spend the whole episode arguing which of them is the bigger dork.
- Improvised Zipline: Bob tries to get down from the platform he, Louise, and Rudy are stuck on by using his safety vest to zipline down. Bob makes it down, but only because he lands in the bushes after his vest breaks halfway down.
- Poor Man's Porn: Zeke spends the episode showing Gene all the exhibits at the museum where you can see boobs.
- Would Rather Suffer: Rudy would prefer suffering through his asthma attack to Bob trying to give him CPR.Bob: Uh, CPR. I know how to give CPR.Rudy: No, thank you.Bob: Uh, wh-why don't I just try it? And if you hate it, I'll stop.Rudy: No!