Louise has her bunny ears stolen by a bully, while the restaurant deals with a mourning biker gang.
- Affably Evil: For a group of meth-making, cop-assaulting criminals, the One-Eyed Snakes are pretty pleasant guys.
- Big "NO!": Louise lets out an agonized "NO!" when it looks like her hat wound up getting incinerated at the dump.
- Call-Back: When the family goes through a box of old hats to try and find a replacement for Louise, two of the hats are Bob's taxi driver cap and Linda's "Boob Police" trucker cap.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: One-Eyed Snake is actually a slang term for penis.
- Harmful to Minors: Critter makes sure to avoid how he actually got some of his jacket patches when the kids ask.
- Mama Bear: Louise gets into it with Logan's mom over what Logan did to Louise.
- Maternity Crisis: Mudflap goes into labor just as the One-Eyed Snakes are squaring up for a fight with Mr. and Mrs. Bush over the Snakes scaring Logan into giving Louise her hat back.
- Oh, Crap!:
- Louise when her bunny ears are stolen. Gene and Tina also wince because they know this will not end well.
- When Tina announces what she wants the bikers to do to Logan, Tina looks away in horror, and Gene remarks they're gonna have to lay low for a while after this.
- Overly Long Gag: It takes an astonishing amount of explanation for Critter to get that he's the father of Mudflap's baby.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: "You took my ears and threw them away. And now, these guys are going to take your ears and throw them away."
- Rage Breaking Point: After her ears are stolen, Louise is twitchy and on edge. Then Logan claims he threw away the ears, and Louise thinks they've been incinerated. She immediately snaps and vows to get revenge.
- Tranquil Fury: Louise spends much of the episode seething with barely-suppressed rage after Logan steals her bunny-ear hat.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: Critter and his group were okay with putting a scare into Logan, but he insists they weren't actually going to cut off his ears. Louise is not happy to hear this.