The Belchers head to Florida to visit Al and Gloria and are shocked to find the two are living in a community of swingers. Meanwhile, the kids hunt for a dog-eating snake.
- Brain Bleach: Linda is beyond horrified when she finds out the truth about the retirement village and almost vomits several times at the mere thought of it.
- Casual Kink: Turns out all the elders at the retirement home are this, to the point where they sit around on each other's laps in the rec rooms and even the porch swing is a piece of sex-furniture. Al and Gloria become this when Bob convinces Al to be open about his balloon fetish.
- Children Are Innocent: Subverted with Tina, who knows the seniors were having a sex party, but Louise and Gene still seem oblivious to it and just complained about the balloons popping.
- Fetish: Al has a super specific interest in a woman sitting on a balloon till it pops.
- Gag Penis: Played with. Gene mentions that Florida is "the penis state" and he learned geography from Professor Ding Dong.
- Good People Have Good Sex: The elderly swinger community is presented as just a group of sexually adventurous senior citizens, and while Linda is disgusted and Bob finds it funny, the individuals involved aren't presented as sexual deviants or freaks. Gloria even states they chose to live here because she and Al wanted to be with older people who weren't waiting around to die like in other senior communities, and eventually they begin to participate once they get around Gloria's problem with loud noises.
- In the Blood: It seems that Al's strange balloon fetish was somehow inherited by Linda as she gets turned on by Bob sitting on a balloon.
- I Owe You My Life:Tina: Gene, you saved me, I owe you my life.Gene: No thanks, I've seen it, and I am not impressed.
- Joisey: A Freeze-Frame Bonus of the map implies the Belchers live somewhere in Jersey.
- Overly Long Name: The website where Al discovered his odd fetish.Al: www.WomanInflatesABaloonAndSitsOnItAndPopsIt.comBob: Catchy name.
- Quicksand Sucks: Tina and Louise get stuck in quicksand when trying to find the python. This forces Gene to rush into the forest with a golf cart to save them.
- Real After All: It turns out there is a python living in the woods, but Bitsy and the snake are friends.
- Secretly Selfish: While Bob is genuinely trying to help his in-laws participate in the swinger community so they don't get evicted, he also had the ulterior motive of not wanting Gloria and Al to move into his restaurant since they wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere else if they got kicked out.
- What the Hell, Hero?: When Linda finds out Bob convinced her parents to attend one of the swinger parties, she almost tears his head off... until she sees her parents actually kiss for the first time in decades and realizes Bob was right.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?:
- Gene turns out to be petrified of snakes. He even sings a song about it during the end credits.
- Tina seems to be afraid of both scorpions and feathers.