Linda takes a job at a new supermarket to bring some extra money in, with Bob struggling to manage the restaurant without her. Meanwhile, Tina meets a boy while behind a dairy fridge.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Linda starts working at the supermarket full-time because they make her feel more appreciated than Bob does. However, the employees end up taking advantage of her, leaving Linda as the only person left in the store.
- Brick Joke: In an early scene, Louise ties a bunch of shrimp to helium balloons and lets them float up to the rafters of the supermarket. Near the end of the episode, the balloons have deflated enough to make it "rain shrimp", as Louise puts it.
- The Girl Who Fits This Slipper: Gender inverted. The only thing Tina has to identify the boy she met was the band-aid he left behind.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Everyone takes the day off, leaving Linda to run the store all by herself. By the time someone returns, people have effectively started looting the store.
- New Job Episode: Linda gets a job at a grocery store, at first to help the Belchers make ends meet, and then when she starts to feel Bob doesn't appreciate her.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Bob's poor rating of Linda's skills drives her to take on a full time job at the supermarket, only to immediately realize without her the restaurant goes to hell.
- Oh, Crap!: Linda, when she realizes she's the only one still at the market.
- Too Dumb to Live: Bob honestly thinking Linda wouldn't take it the wrong way when he grades her a "7.5" on her work around the restaurant.