Linda attempts to bond with a supremely reluctant Louise. Meanwhile, Bob takes Tina to get her legs waxed.
- Big "NO!": Logan and Louise let out a cry of "NO!" when they're locked in the "Uter-room" and forced to watch Freaky Friday on a loop.
- Daddy's Girl: Turns out Louise has been one since she was a literal baby.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Logan's middle name is revealed to be "Barry", which makes his full name Logan Barry Bush.
- Full-Name Ultimatum: Cynthia Bush delivers one to her son Logan.
- Inherently Funny Word: Bob notes that Phenomi-mom is fun to say.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Dakota's advice on being a mother repeatedly does not work, and it seems he doesn't have basic knowledge about pregnancy when even Louise can tell he's got no clue how umbilical chords work.
- My Beloved Smother: Linda following Dakota's advice on reconnecting with Louise only serves to further drive them apart because Linda was too overbearing.
- Non-Indicative Name: The "Phenomi-mom" is actually a dude named Dakota.
- Shout-Out: Tina has an Imagine Spot modeled after Sarah Conner's nightmare in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Surprise Creepy: Linda has a song about braiding hair that suddenly ends with her singing about Harry Truman being dead.
- Take Our Word for It: What Tina did to her leg in an attempt to shave by herself. Bob, Gene, and the woman at the waxing salon were all horrified to varying degrees.
- Take That!: Freaky Friday (1976) is used as a torture device on Louise and Logan.