In order to have the money to make Tina's birthday party happen, Bob takes a night job working as a cab driver, where he befriends a trio of transvestite prostitutes.
Meanwhile, Louise tries to train Tina to kiss Jimmy Jr. during her party.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: "Tinaaaa, come dance with mommyyyyy!!!"
- Ambiguously Bi: Gene, who seems very happy with the idea of kissing Jimmy Jr.
- Blackmail: Bob does this to Jimmy Pesto, saying he will reveal Jimmy's Dark Secret if he doesn't let Jimmy Jr. go to Tina's party.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: While drunk, Bob invites his transvestite prostitute friends to his 13 year old daughter's birthday party.
- Coming of Age: In-universe, Tina considers her birthday party this, believing that she is now a woman.
- Cool Hat: Bob's new hat for driving the cab.
- Covert Pervert / Dark Secret: Bob's new friends warn him that Jimmy Pesto is a member of the "Desire Dungeon" and has a diaper fetish, using the alias of "Baby Num Num".
- Early Installment Weirdness: Mr. Fischoeder' eyepatch is black instead of white.
- First Kiss: Tina plans to have hers with Jimmy Jr.
- Good Parents: Lampshaded by Bob's new friends how much work and sacrifices he made to make his daughter's birthday party happen.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Glitter, Marbles, and Cha-Cha are all perfectly amicable. Just don't mention Glitter's hairy upper lip.
- Man in White: Mr. Fischoeder, who insists on meeting Bob in a foggy night.
- The Mentor: Louise, who becomes Tina's kissing coach for the episode.Louise: "I want his kids to have hickeys!"
- Mexican Standoff: Linda compares the situation of the party to one, since the girls won't ask the boys and the boys don't want to dance.
- Most Wonderful Sound: In-universe, Tina absolutely adores hearing bumper-to-bumper, to the point where she has traffic updates even though she doesn't drive.
- Noodle Incident: Gene mentions learning about transvestites on a site he accessed for 2 minutes, but refuses to give more information.
- Pimp Duds: Invoked. When Bob mentions that he may have unwillingly become a pimp, Louise mentions that he's going to need a bigger hat.
- Secret Diary: Tina has one, but everybody in the family but Bob reads it.
- Ship Tease: Between Jimmy Jr. and Tina.
- Spoiled Brat: Tina acts as one for most of the episode. Her demands are understandable (wanting a nice birthday party) at first, but when she finds out Jimmy Jr. isn't allowed to go to her party she becomes incredibly whiny and self-centered by refusing to go to the party and then demanding Bob shave off his mustache and humiliate himself after he's already done a lot to make her party happen. Bob's nighttime friends finally make Tina realize she's acting this way by getting her to understand everything Bob went through for her, and she apologizes.
- Transgender: Several of Bob's new friends, though many of them are pre-op.