Louise: "Now we think it might be a special needs break dancing class."
Tina falls in love with a sexy capoeira instructor, and joins his class, choosing to focus in it instead of the restaurant and causing troubles on her relationship with Bob.
- Berserk Button: Comparing capoeira to jazzercise is this to Jairo.
- Jairo becomes this to Bob.
- Bring Me My Brown Pants: Bob, who'd been putting off going to the bathroom, unloads when he falls down on the floor of the capoeira training class.
- Coming of Age: Teddy believes the "Troca de Cordões" is this.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Bob vs Jairo, who knocks Bob down 25~30 times according to Tina.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Jairo goes overboard with knocking down Bob.
- Hypocrite: Linda tells everybody to not mention what happened to Bob. She is though the first one to mention as soon as he appears.
- Jerkass Ball: Jairo grabs it in the middle of the Troca de Cordões when he sees Bob, flunking Tina just to spite him.
- Jerkass Realization: After yelling with Ted, Bob realizes he hasn't been in his best behavior lately, which prompts him into going to Tina's class.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Jairo.
- Prehensile Hair: Downplayed, but Jairo is capable of using his ponytail as a whip.
- Shower of Angst: Linda implies that this is what Bob is doing after his Bring Me My Brown Pants during Tina's class.
- Unusual Euphemism: Bob refers to his bowel movements as "meetings".
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Jairo, who doesn't wear shirts during his class.