Bob faces a strange documentarist called Randy who is making a documentary about how he is a cow murderer as a chef.
Tina believes the cow is communicating with her through it's poop.
- Ambiguously Bi: Bob has a dream of making out with Moolisa, who was pretty much a male in his dream.
- Enemy Mine: Randy and Bob team up to save Moolisa from a couple who kidnapped it.
- Evil Old Folks: The couple who steal Moolisa run a nightmarish petting zoo with nursery rhyme-themed exhibits. It's cheap, poorly constructed, and the poor animals are stuck in humiliating and cruel displays like two mice tied up inside a grandfather clock.
- Randy accuses Bob of being this when he saves Moolisa.
- Randy isn't much better. He accuses Bob of mistreat of animals, but he doesn't treat Moolisa nicely either.
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: The documentary about Bob being a cow murderer actually helps out the restaurant's popularity, Linda even invokes this trope.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Randy believes himself to be far more well known than what he actually is.
- Similarly, Teddy briefly believed that the documentary would be about him and make him famous.
- The Sociopath: Louise talks of her father as one, stating that killing cows give him a rush.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: In-universe, Randy didn't know Moolisa is a male steer, not a cow.