After Cream Corn saves young Michael Jackson from an assassination attempt (while not helping Black Dynamite and the gang fight a troupe of black ninjas), he and the pint-sized pop star become good friends. However, once Michael gets on Black Dynamite's nerves, Cream Corn leaves, only to be subjected to the physical abuse of Jackson, who they all discover is actually an alien trying to take over the world.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Conservation of Ninjutsu: Black Dynamite and his friends (sans Cream Corn) wind up getting swarmed with ninjas at the beginning of the episode.
- Cool vs. Awesome: Black Dynamite and Ninjas vs. Invading, Frickin' Laser Beam-Shooting Michael Jackson Aliens
- Generic Ethnic Crime Gang: The ninjas in this episode are treated as a street gang causing havoc in the Black Community.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Michael Jackson is revealed to be half human, half Mamasaymamasamamacoosa.
- McNinja: Many of the ninjas featured in the episode are black.
- Nightmare Fuel: Abusive child Michael Jackson is unflattering. His nose comes off and it gets creepy. Tearing his black face off revealing THAT horror show speaks for itself.