Black Dynamite is assigned by the CIA to stop That Frog Kurtis, a rogue educational show puppet, from executing his diabolical plan of manipulating children on national television.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Coitus Uninterruptus: Dennis Flynn ends up interrupting Black Dynamite during sex to give him his mission.
- Depraved Kids' Show Host: While being considered one of the country's best educators, That Frog Kurtis eventually "gone rogue", renaming himself "That King-Pimp Kurtis" and using his influence over young children (his "hoes") to take their parents money, gaining mass profit.
- Expy: That Frog Kurtis is clearly an overt parody of Kermit the Frog from The Muppets, with the various puppets on Puppet Street meant to reference The Muppets and Sesame Street.
- Gag Penis: That Frog Kurtis possesses a hilariously long penis which he uses to pimp-slap Cream Corn.
- And BD's exceptionally long censor bar.
- Neck Snap: Black Dynamite does this to the Blue Bird.
- Pilot: Pilot episode to the animated series.
- Sex for Services: Black Dynamite is able to get 10 out of 11 herbs and spices of Massa's Fried Chicken secret recipe by having sex with the counter-girl.