An accident at Honey's college room forces her to become GoGo's roommate. A thief named Dibs steals Honey's chem-purse and an improved version of Hiro's neurotransmitter.
Tropes in this episode include:
- Appropriated Appellation: Fred is the one who coins the name "Globby", which the whole city quickly gets behind. Even Dibs, who initially hates the name, decides to go by it.
- Bittersweet Ending: Honey Lemon's confidence in herself is mostly restored, but Globby takes the wrong lesson from her attempt to inspire him to do good and decides to become a supervillain.
- Chemistry Can Do Anything: Dibs turns himself into Globby by accidentally creating an unknown chemical compound within Honey Lemon's purse, which explodes and covers him with the compound.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Alistair Krei uses security camera footage to figure out how to make an improved version of Hiro's neurotransmitter and uses a loophole to make a big profit from it without the risk of being sued by Hiro.
- Create Your Own Villain: While he wasn't exactly a law-abiding citizen beforehand, Honey Lemon essentially caused a pathetic thief to become a threatening supervillain.
- Epic Fail: Dibs can't steal an old lady's purse while she's asleep. When he does steal it, he runs into a post and drops the purse where the old lady left it.
- Foreshadowing: Globby, in his attempt to kidnap Krei, steals a statue of Krei based off of The Thinker, before he corrects himself and kidnaps Krei. Globby's next appearance would have him trying to steal art from a museum.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Dibs goes from a mere purse snatcher to a monster named Globby.
- Harmless Freezing: Honey accidentally freezes her dorm room, which his why she's looking for somewhere to stay. Her roommate is frozen over as well, and can only move her eyes enough for a Death Glare.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": Implied with Felony Carl.Honey Lemon: You might just wanna go by "Carl".
Felony Carl: Yeah, talk to my mom.
- Implausible Deniability: Globby claims that he didn't steal Honey Lemon's purse... even after Baymax detects fragments of it within his body.
- Insistent Terminology: Krei's neurotransmitter isn't a rip-off. It's a "better version".
- "It" Is Dehumanizing: Globby is outraged when Wasabi refers to him as an "it" in their initial encounter.
- Loophole Abuse: The improvements done to Krei's version of Hiro's neurotransmitter serve for the expressed purpose of making it different enough from Hiro's to protect Krei from being sued.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Honey Lemon's attempt to convince Globby to redeem himself ends up convincing him to become a supervillain.
- On top of that, Globby was only able to mutate in the first place due to Honey Lemon leaving her purse out in the open for him to steal. Otherwise, he would've remained a mostly harmless thief.
- Nobody Here but Us Statues: Dibs hides in a crime awareness ad while he's trying to steal an old lady's purse.
- No Plans, No Prototype, No Backup: The neurotransmitter Dibs/Globby stole from Krei's secret lab was the prototype. Krei explicitly mentions that it's the only one that they've got.
- Personality Swap: As GoGo's stay starts to wear on her, Honey Lemon eventually becomes cynical, while GoGo becomes the one who has to look on the bright side.
- Pretty Butterfly: Honey brings along a box of caterpillars, which have all turned into butterflies when it's opened. They keep appearing throughout the episode as a Running Gag.
- Reality Ensues: Stand in the middle of the street, you're going to have to watch out for cars and buses, as Globby learns.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Honey Lemon turns a burly biker Felony Carl's motorcycle bright pink with glitter, he feels that he's comfortable enough with his masculinity.
- He also eats scones and seems to be a Kindhearted Cat Lover, and the cat certainly returns the affections.
- He's also more than willing to listen to Globby's venting, even if he does sound like he's only just tolerant of him.
- Skewed Priorities:
- When it's confirmed that Honey Lemon's purse really was stolen, Wasabi is relieved... because it means it wasn't lost due to a labelling error.
- Krei's assistant says on the news, after a comment about how his employees are keeping him in their hearts, mentions that she's going home early and that he approved it last week.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Dibs thinks he's a great thief, yet is unable to steal a purse from a sleeping old lady. When Felony Carl bluntly points out that he's a terrible thief, Dibs responds with a You're Just Jealous remark.
- Tempting Fate: Just as Dibs/Globby says "Things can't get any worse!", he gets struck by a bus.
- Thinker Pose: Krei is posing for a statue of himself in this pose. He even lampshades it by telling the sculptor to hurry up because he's run out of things to think of. When Dibs/Globby comes to kidnap him, he grabs the statue first by mistake.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Downplayed, but Krei takes a moment to critique Big Hero 6 on the time it took for them to come to his rescue.
- Unhand Them, Villain!: Invoked when Globby is holding Krei over the edge of a building.Honey Lemon: Globby, let go of Krei.
Krei: Wording, people!
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Honey Lemon believes everyone is essentially good on the inside. Because of this viewpoint, she refuses to accept GoGo telling her that her purse had most likely been stolen. When she learns that it had been stolen (and that it had turned the thief into a monster), this is inverted, with Honey Lemon becoming even more jaded and negative than GoGo. She snaps out of it in time to encourage Globby that he can be more than a monster.