The Braxiatel Collection is falling apart. Students are deserting in droves. The remnants of the administration are desperately negotiating with hostile temporal powers. Random localized time jumps are wreaking havoc among the remaining population.
And everyone is acting peculiar.
Really, REALLY peculiar.
- Beta Couple: Bev and Adrian
- Bi the Way: Apparently, everyone.
- Bizarro Episode: Given that it comes midway through a fairly serious plot arc...
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow
- Distracted by the Sexy
- Ethical Slut: Benny and Jason have a tacit understanding about infidelity under extraordinary circumstances.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: So hot, it saves the Collection; the alien diplomats are blackmailed into submission with video footage of them watching Benny and Bev make out.
- Happily Divorced: Benny and Jason's relationship is actually running quite smoothly, all things considered.
- Head-Tiltingly Kinky: "And in... and out... and in... and out..."
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Bev accidentally ends up naked in public due to the aforementioned time jumps and realizes it's a wonderful way of psyching people out.
- Interspecies Romance: And how.
- Les Yay
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Doggles thinks he's one, at least.
- Love Is in the Air
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Public walkways. A lot.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Sex Montage
- The Loins Sleep Tonight: Happens to Jason, of all the people.