Cricket tries to avoid the dentist when he gets a bad, aching tooth; Tilly and Andromeda have a sleepover where they attempt to develop psychic powers, much to the annoyance of a tired Cricket.
- An Aesop: It's important to keep your teeth clean every day so you don't get cavities.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Dr. Enamel utters Fozzie Bear's famous catchphrase, "Wocka Wocka!"
- The Dentist Episode
- Here We Go Again!: After his tooth is taken out, Cricket then casually mentions the nail stuck in his foot. As with the tooth, the nail is not shown, but everyone reacts with horror, and Bill asks to call the doctor.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Bill finds a kids magazine with a Spot the Difference puzzle, but has trouble finding any differences, spending the entire episode obsessing about it. Finally, Tilly points it to him, and the camera pulls back to show that one picture had a Notzilla and a Humongous Mecha fighting in the background.
- Meaningful Name: The dentist is called Dr. Enamel. He even points it out himself.
- Rapid-Fire "No!": Bill and Doctor Enamel's reactions to seeing Hurty Tooth.
- Take Our Word for It: When Bill and Doctor Enamel see Cricket's Hurty Tooth, all shots completely avoid showing the tooth when they react to such, and it isn't until the tooth is removed that we finally see it.
- Voice Actors: While Fozzie Bear is credited for the voice of the dentist, Dr. Enamel, it was actually his performer, Eric Jacobson, who voiced him. As a fun nod in the credits, he was credited as "Fozzie Bear's personal handyman".
- An Aesop: You and your friend are much closer than you think.
- Big "NO!": Andromeda screams one after realizing she and Tilly fell asleep, followed by another upon finding out they didn't develop their psychic link.
- Bittersweet Ending: Tilly and Andromeda fail to stay awake, but one look at the pictures they took has them realize they had lots of fun and are truly even closer friends than before.
- Counting Sheep: One of Cricket's attempts to get to sleep. Unfortunately, the Greens only have one sheep.
- Imagine Spot: Tilly and Andromeda imagine themselves in a fancy restaurant having developed a psychic link and using their abilities to read each other's minds.
- Irony: In spite of Tilly and Andromeda attempting to stay awake, Cricket cannot sleep without Tilly's snoring.
- Kids Shouldn't Watch Horror Films: As a "nuclear option", Andromeda puts a scary movie on the DVD player, thinking it will make them too scared to sleep. It works, but it also makes them so jumpy that when Cricket breaks in, they think he's the monster from the movie and attack him.
- Psychic Link: Tilly and Andromeda attempt to develop one by staying awake all night.
- Sleep Deprivation: Tilly and Andromeda try to stay awake all night on purpose, thinking it will give them psychic powers. Cricket, on the other hand, can't fall asleep without Tilly's snoring.
- Slumber Party: What Tilly and Andromeda have for the episode.