Bill grows a big watermelon and, since there's no big watermelon contest, Cricket calls the local news. Cricket stands up to cyberbullies who target his friends in retaliation.
- An Aesop: It's important to report on what's the focus at hand; don't steal the spotlight.
- Bait-and-Switch: Bill's reaction when the watermelon falls down and splatters gives the impression that he's upset over it but he turns out to be glad it appeared on TV.
- Wingding Eyes: Seen on Cricket whenever the camera gets to his head.
- Worst News Judgement Ever: The news crew covering Bill's watermelon say there's nothing else happening. At that moment, a car speeds by chased by police, the driver yelling "I just robbed a bank!" The crew ignore it completely.
- An Aesop: Don't be afraid to stand up to bullies.
- Nerdy Bully: The Cyber Knights.
- Revenge by Proxy: When the cyberbullies decide to exact revenge against Cricket because he refuses to follow their orders, they realize he has no electronic devices for them to hack so they go after his friends.
- Rock Beats Laser: Cricket and his friends beat the Cyber Knights state-of-the-art battle drones with ordinary paper kites.
- Rule of Three: The cyberbullies are a group of 3.
- Threat Backfire: The Cyber Knights usual intimidation tactics hacking their victims online accounts dont work on Cricket because he doesnt own any electronic devices.
- Too Important to Walk: The Cyber Knights move around on hover boards. When the power runs out on them, they complain about having to walk, and do so awkwardly.