During a visit to the movie theater, Cricket attempts to sneak into an adult movie; Cricket convinces the Greens to reinvent their house as a homeshare suite.
- An Aesop: Things can sometimes be deceiving.
- Big "NO!": By Cricket when he witnesses the woman and skeleton kiss in Kiss of Death.
- Bottle Episode: The episode is set only at the movie theater.
- Eat the Camera: Cricket does it when he cannot take any more romance in the theater.
- Kids Shouldn't Watch Horror Films: Cricket attempted to see the PG-13 Kiss of Death. He is disturbed, not by the violence and gore he was expecting, but by all the kissing, both onscreen and in the theater.
- Movie-Theater Episode
- Paranormal Romance: Kiss of Death turns out to actually be a romance film about a human woman dating a skeletal Grim Reaper.
- Shout-Out: The list of featured films includes titles like Henry Cauldron and My Big Fat Funeral.
- Quality over Quantity: Parodied: Bill takes offense to the theater's awful popcorn, and so holds up the line to make some himself. The clerk agrees to follow Bill's methods, which infuriates the crowd because that means it'll take an hour to get a bucket of popcorn.
- An Aesop: Be kind to your visitors and treat them with respect.
- Comically Missing the Point: At the beginning, Cricket mistakes Share B&B as literally "sharing bees".
- You Were Trying Too Hard: The visiting couple are ridiculously impressed by every aspect of the Greens' regular farm life. When the Greens play up their country nature to make up for Cricket's attempt to drive them away, the guests immediately see through it and leave in disgust.