When none of her children attend her trial, Lucille is sentenced to three-to-five years in prison. Inside one of Orange County's "country club"-style prisons, Lucille meets with her theralyst, Tobias Fünke.
- Anti-Climax: After ten episodes, one of the (many) questions the audience is left with in the plot is why Lucille turned around the Queen Mary after stealing it, ending in her capsizing the ship. Turns out, it was because she wanted to give Lucille 2 the bird.
- Anyone Can Die: In this episode, we are alerted to Lucille 2's death, and this comes after she becomes an increasingly important character.
- Brick Joke: Lucille agrees to play a part in Tobias' musical when she hears it will be on afloat a raft and remembers Barry's advice: "Take to the seas!"
- Call-Back: Prison has taught Tobias to stop calling himself an "analrapist".
- Flipping the Bird: The only reason Lucille turned around the Queen Mary was to flip off Lucille 2.
- Long Title: The reality television show Lucille stars in during her time at prison: Real Asian Prison Housewives of the Orange County White Collar Prison System.
- Prison Episode: This episode features Lucille in prison when she loses her trial because of her family's other commitments at the time.
- Shout-Out: When she sees George's video of him driving around the Hal & Burton silo simulating a partially-constructed Wall, Lucille reacts by saying "My God, he Steamboat Willied it!"
- Stock Legal Phrases: When Lucille finishes questioning Lucille 2.Lucille: No further questions!
Lucille 2: No further answers!
- Villain Song: Lucille writes one to audition for Tobias' Fantastic 4 musical.
- Wham Line/Wham Shot: This episode introduces one of the most shocking plot development's of the series: Lucille 2's death.Narrator: And, perhaps ironically, it was also the night that Lucille 2 became... (lights flicker on to reveal the bloodied outline of a human body against the staircar) ...the Invisible Girl.
- Where There's a Will, There's a Sticky Note: Facing the possibility of losing her trial and going to prison, Lucille decides to take some keepsakes with her but finds that everything in her home has already been labelled by family.Lucille: This does not bode well for tomorrow.
Narrator: Actually, they'd claimed those things years earlier when she was having a sunspot checked.
- After her fellow prisoners plan to kill her, Lucille finds that the guards and prisoners have labelled her stuff in her cell.