The ISIS agents, Malory, and Cheryl's brother Cecil venture to the Bermuda Triangle to recover a stranded hydrogen bomb.
This episode provides examples of:
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: As crazy as Cheryl is, she was right when she believed that this whole expedition was an excuse for Cecil to get her inheritance.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Cecil did make up a bomb threat to get ISIS on tape in order to get his sister's inheritance, but he is right in the fact that Cheryl is crazy.
- Medium Awareness: Cheryl can hear the soundtrack.
- The Reveal: The hydrogen bomb is a hoax (which Malroy admits she herself had it coming after her fake threats in the past) and it was all an excuse to get Cheryl's inheritance. And there is another reason why he needed their help.
- Too Dumb to Live: Pam continues to eat soy crab even though she is deadly allergic to soy. Addmiditly there is a first aid kit with an EpiPen onboard, but still.