Archer must help Ray save his marijuana-dealing younger brother from a crooked sheriff in the backwoods of West Virginia.
This episode provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Sheriff E.Z. is apparently this, and interested in Ray.
- The Beard: Ray pretends Cheryl is his new wife when going to his hometown to help out his brother. Not surprisingly, she takes this seriously.
- The Bully: Ray is willing to believe his brother's claims that Sheriff E.Z. Ponder is a Dirty Cop because E.Z. used to bully Ray in school when they were kids.
- Deep South: The depiction of Ray's West Virginia hometown, even though it is technically Appalachia.
- I Never Said It Was Poison: When Ray gets called out for pretending to be handicapped for a bunch of months, he tried to invoke this trope and says that everybody just assumed he was. Though he was in a wheelchair for the past months and never bothered to get up, so this trope is a candidate for subversion.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: The Sheriff E.Z. Ponder is presented as a Dirty Cop by Ray's pot "farmer" brother Randy. Actually, he has tried repeatedly to get Randy to shut down his operation before he had to finally come and arrest him.