Airdate: December 24, 1993
Twas the Day Before Christmas: Slappy Squirrel tells Skippy a story of when Ralph, dressed as Santa, visited the Warners on Christmas Eve.
Jingle Boo: Chicken Boo poses as a department store Santa.
The Great Wakkorotti: The Holiday Concert: The Great Wakkorotti belches out that winter classic, Jingle Bells.
Toy Shop Terror: The Warners run amok in a toy store.
Yakko's Universe: A repeat of the song from a previous episode
Twas the Day Before Christmas has examples of:
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:Dot: The stockings were hung so our names clearly showed.
Wakko: In hopes that old Santa would leave a wide load.
Yakko: Mwah! Good night, everybody!
- Whole Plot Reference: To the famous poem "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
- Who Would Be Stupid Enough?
Jingle Boo has examples of:
- Mall Santa: Boo's disguise for this episode.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: While Chicken Boo gets exposed and chased away as usual, St. Nick himself shows up to give him a treat, courtesy of his elves.