After rescuing Princess B'Orangutan from Daddy Sad Heads, Finn and Jake head to a post-apocalyptic water park, where they enjoy the slides and prank the Ice King.
- Art Shift: This episode was guest animated by David Ferguson, giving it a vastly different art style.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Finn gets a magic coin that can turn into any currency and fit into any slot... which includes drains.
- Breather Episode: After the somewhat grim vision of Ooo's future in "Graybles 1000+" and the dramatic ending of "Hoots", this episode is just about Finn and Jake spending time at the pool.
- Creative Closing Credits: The credits feature the photos of everyone who has been banned from the water park: Lemongrab, Tiffany, Lumpy Space Princess, the squirrel from "The Duke", Ricardio, Magic Man, Donny, and now the Ice King.
- Emotion Control: The "Daddy Sad-Heads" make those they stick to depressed. They can be easily shaken off, except the victim is too sad to do so.
- Heli-Critter: The b'orangutans fly by spinning their legs.
- Here We Go Again!: Finn goes into the pool where the sad heads are and gets possessed by them again.
- Non-Ironic Clown: To help him get rid of the Daddy Sad Heads, Princess Bubblegum encourages Finn to imagine himself as a jester trying to cheer up his king with a dance.