- Bambification: Averted. Jake outright says that deer are jerks.
- Call-Back: This isn't the first time Jake and Finn had trouble with a deer.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even the Ice King feels bad for the bunny when its burrow is destroyed.
- Hollywood CB: Jake's walkie-talkie spends the entire episode on "speakerphone": he never has to press the transmit button to send a signal, and is able to talk to Finn by sending and receiving at the same time. Range is also a non-issue, despite him being a half-day's hike away from Finn (implying a distance of around 10-15 miles, well beyond what the walkie would likely be capable of through hills and forest).
- Jerkass: The deer. It first eats the rabbit's carrot, then seems intent on destroying its burrow.
- Lack of Empathy: While everyone else shows deep concern for the rabbit and keeps listening, LSP gets bored to the point that she falls asleep.
- "Nations of the World" Montage: Shows all the citizens of Ooo listening to Jake's broadcast. All of them. Abracadaniel, Rattleballs, Lemonhope, Betty...
- Pass the Popcorn: Finn and B-MO eat popcorn as they listen to Jake.
- Scenery Porn: The first minute or so of the episode is nothing but Finn walking through some very beautiful scenery with no dialogue.
- Wildlife Commentary Spoof: To pass the time, Jake starts narrating about the stuff around him, eventually focusing on a rabbit and his travails. Finn listens to the whole thing on his walkie-talkie and broadcasts it to all of Ooo.
Recap / Adventure Time S 6 E 20 Jake The Brick