Finn and Jake are forced to skip an ice cream marathon in order to protect three magic beans, one of which contains pure evil.
- Beam-O-War: Finn counteracts a blast from the last pig's magic wand with ice cream.
- Cute Is Evil: The piglets seem adorable and harmless, but they turn out to be the evil ones.
- Eating Contest: The "ice cream marathon" appears to be this, or possibly a cross between this and an actual race.
- Involuntary Dance: The piglets put a spell on Jake and the Mushroom People that makes them compulsively dance.
- Matter Replicator: The third of the pods generates a seemingly endless supply of ice cream.
- No Immortal Inertia: The frog-gnome-knight crumbles to dust immediately on his death, suggesting that his life was artificially extended.
- Not So Harmless: The magic wands mostly produce glitter and sparkles, but as the evil piglets demonstrate they can be quite dangerous in the wrong hands.
- Russian Roulette: One of the three magic beans is evil.
- Too Dumb to Live: The piglets accidentally give away their weakness on their test.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Ice cream makes the piglets swell up and explode into confetti and flowers.