- People may say "Son of a-" occasionally.
- Holy Shish-Kebab! is said multiple times, making the viewers think they are saying "Holy Shit!"
Gnome Your Enemy
- Bular chastises Strickler for leading a security guard to their location. Strickler retorts that he actually let the guard find them as a "midnight snack" for Bular. We do not see the security guard escape successfully.
To Catch a Changeling
- When Claire reveals Jim's letter in front of him, she mentions that Jim "has to battle monsters", and asks what kind of "monsters" Jim battles. Claire further asks if Jim is under any sort of trouble, and reassures him that if he should need to talk someone about "the monsters", she's willing to listen. It's fairly clear that Claire thought Jim might have major depression, if not suicidal tendencies.
- When Jim tries to explain the concept of kissing to Draal, he explains that it can "go on for hours".Draal: Ugh! Disgusting! Killing sounds easier.
Recipe for Disaster
- NotEnrique mentions that he has a 9:00 PM feeding that he "don't wanna miss."
- Toby accidentally finds Strickler's fetch (a miniature portal to the Darklands). When asked about what he found, Toby incorrectly thinks that it is a donut cushion.Blink: Tobias, do you realize what you've just discovered?
Toby: Strickler's got hemorrhoids?
Blinky: No, it's a "fetch," an artifact of great power, a pinhole-sized breach into the Darklands.
Roaming Fees May Apply
- While Jim and Steve are waiting for Strickler in the principal's office, Steve can be heard asking Jim "You think you can out-poo pun me, Lake?" to which Jim responds "How can I do that, when you are the biggest piece of" before he is cut off with Strickler's arrival, in an instance of a Curse Cut Short.
- Steve drank multiple energy drinks in order to keep up his stamina for the Touch-A-Truckathon. When questioned about his need to use the bathroom, he says that he "[has] it covered." This is mentioned, prodded and lampshaded for the rest of the episode.
- Claire was able to get out of class to help Tobes with a gravity curse by telling the teacher that she was having "girl problems".
A Night To Remember
- When Coach Lawrence catches Toby and Claire inside Strickler's office, he's quick to accuse the two "lovebirds" that they're playing "romper room" unsupervised (much to their disgust).
- Miss Janeth is way too excited about giving Toby mouth-to-mouth. It gets treated and depicted as though she is making out with him. It does not help that afterwards she wipes her mouth as though she just finished an intense make-out session. The only way she could excuse herself from be accused of paedophilia is that she was visibly blowing air into his mouth though she never did chest compressions, which is the most important part of CPR. It also doesn't help that Toby was left visibly disturbed and nauseated from the experience.
- At the end of the episode, Steve is found blathering about the weird things he's seen. The police officer's reaction makes it pretty clear he thinks Steve's been taking drugs of some kind and drags him off to call his parents.
- After Blinky frees himself from his brother and blinds him, he then hits his traitorous brother with his own staff saying "GOODBYE DIC-TATIOUS!" with a bit of a pause between Dic and Tatious. So. Dick-Tatious.
Just Add Water
- Mary excitedly asks Coach Lawrence if they'll be learning how babies are made.
- Additionally, at the beginning of the episode, when swerving to avoid the troll arm, the man we see at the beginning of the episode screams "SON OF A-". It's cut short but it's still pretty clear what he was attempting to say.
- When NotEnrique shows Claire her shadow staff footage on a teddy bear nanny cam, he says "I had to, eh, erase a lot of footage." Considering he's been recording Claire's room, it begs the question of what (other than long waiting periods) he had to edit out.
- When Morgana possesses Claire's body, she asks Jim to take her home in a seductive, almost creepy tone.
- Later, Jim says their parents deserve to know what their kids do at night. Mr. Nuñez immediately yells, "What do you do at night with my daughter?!"Jim: We hunt trolls.
Mr. Nuñez: Oh. Well, at least that's better than... the alternative.
A House Divided
- A House Divided gives a more disturbing radar buster - Jim's transformation sequence.
- We cut to Jim, sitting in the bathroom, contemplating the amulet and ignoring Claire's call, while the bathtub fills. As the scene transitions from flashbacks to present, the others come into the house. Barbara begins frantically pounding on the door, begging him to answer. The others join in, with Jim only pausing upon hearing Claire's voice - until she mentions that Morgana has been freed. Through the whole sequence Jim is silent. As he steps into the tub, he sees visions of his friends and family. Jim's face slips beneath the water, as the others manage to break the door down. They only find a churning, blood red tub, and an empty jar on the floor. The whole scene capped off by Barbara's pleading to know what happened to her son, and the immediate credits overlaid with a fading heartbeat only solidify the massive suicidal allusions the scene has.
The Eternal Knight: Part 1
- Morgana's interaction with Angor Rot has some disturbingly sexual undertones, like stroking his face to reassure him that he's not a tool to her (which he quickly understands is a lie). It seems that, besides all the horrible things she put him through on-screen, she still did worse.