- Naruto's "Sexy Jutsu".
- The first tome of the English translation of Naruto's manga managed to have 12-year-old Sakura lamenting about lacking in the "T&A department".
- A pickpocket accidentally cops a feel of Sakura's butt during the Land of Waves Arc. Keep in mind she was 12 at the time... then again the pickpocket was an even younger Street Urchin, so that's probably why they got away with it.
- "I'm Moegi, the sexiest kunoichi in pre-school, check me out!" How the English dub let that one go is a mystery. (They didn't. In re-airings it was changed to "sassy". Oddly, the Latin American dub kept it.)
- In one Shippuden opening we see what appears to be a nude Sasuke wrapped up in Orochimaru's snakes with Orochimaru's eyes watching the image.
- Sai constantly pestering Naruto over the size of his genitals.
- Lee's medicine when he was recovering from a successful surgery. In the original dub, it was alcohol, but the English dub changed it to "elixir"; however keep in mind that some elixirs have alcohol present...
- When Naruto, Shikamaru, Shiho, and Kakashi have to go through pages of one of Jiraiya's books to break the code he made just before he was killed, one of the lines they need is "It's bigger than I thought." Bear in mind that Jiraiya's books are somewhat... adult in nature.
- In the Six-Tails filler arc, Hotaru has a Plot Coupon of sorts on her back which involves her having to partially disrobe to reveal it. Utakata understandably gets the wrong idea and gets extremely flustered when she starts disrobing without prior explanation... especially since Hotaru has a pretty blatant crush on him.
- The one-shot chapter promoting the Road to Ninja movie destroys it. It took place in a hot spring. It showed that Hinata's boobs are so big that they float, Tenten and Ino getting dressed with them in bra and panties, and Sakura scolding Naruto after her bra got stuck on his towel. Not to mention Shino's Gag Penis.
- Early in the series when Team 7 are in the Forest of Death, Naruto attempts to take a leak in front of Sakura and Sasuke. In the anime, she smacked him for his lack of tact. In the manga, Inner-Sakura mentions how she wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke do that.
- From the Road To Sakura special comes the page image. Subtle placement of that Venus Flytrap, there.
- Hidan has a pretty... interesting reaction upon stabbing himself through the heart in order to kill Asuma: he says "Oh yeah... that's the stuff..." with his eyes bugging out. Now what does that remind you of?
- How they snuck Sakura accusing Naruto of being a masochist into the kid-friendly version of the dub is something we'll never know. She said the same thing in the original version as well.
- Karin has bite marks all over her upper body... including her chest.
- Suigetsu mentions that Kabuto's belly-snake resembles an enormous... and then he gets cut off.
- Late in the story, Naruto uses the Reverse Sexy Jutsu, transforming into a huge crowd of naked guys, and claims that he's been "practicing this in secret more than any other jutsu."
- In the Sick Episode of Shippuden, there's the Running Gag of Naruto sneezing... and covering Sakura in white snot resembling semen.
- The fact that Jiraya's return episode managed to air on Toonami in 2006 was nothing short of amazing. They even left in Jiraya rubbing Naruto while he's in his Sexy Jutsu form.
- One of the more infamous filler arcs of the first part of Naruto taking place in one of Orochimaru's abandoned laboratories had a copy of Kabuto connect its heart with Naruto's and threatens to crush his heart, by ripping out its own heart and crushing it. This was so insane that it actually got a viewers discretion message before it aired, one of the only times a Non-[adult swim] Cartoon Network show got one.
- In many ways, Naruto was an experiment of sorts for dubbers. While previous dubs on American television had mild censorship, this was the first series to truly do the best it could to get away with a lot of things that moral guardians in the 90's would have had a heart attack over. Aside from "Uncut" Dragon Ball Airings, this was the first mainstream Anime to be rated TV PG on a kids network not just for violence, but for Sexual innuendos and mild language.
- The series outright shows Jiraiya frequenting the Red Light Districts in his travels, in a flashback he is even shown to be alone with a girl in a room and the girl tells him that they "should have some fun", two guesses on what type of fun she is talking about.
Radar / Naruto