While Miraculous Ladybug is Lighter and Softer in reality than it was in the concept art, a lot of Parental Bonuses abound for the Periphery Demographic, not to mention that the Radar in France works differently to the Radar in America. Spoilers are unmarked, so BEWARE!
- When Stormy Weather announces a spate of winter storms for the summer, Cat Noir remarks he was looking forward to swimsuit season, before looking at Ladybug and giggling. She responds with a flat look. Also a case of Dub Text, since in the original, he just says that he'd look good in swimwear.
- Chloé drapes herself on Adrien during the slow dance.
- The Bubbler traps Cat Noir and Ladybug in a bubble and plans to send them to outer space. Ladybug tells Cat to destroy the bubble with Cataclysm since they can't stay trapped forever. Cat gives her a knowing grin, which causes her to Face Palm before he uses Cataclysm.
- Word of God says that alcohol wasn't a factor in Gabriel not allowing Adrien to have a party, but it's a fact that underage drinking is more common in France than it is in the States, and teens in Paris do party.
- This conversation:Max: Beginning of Operation Valentines Day. According to my numerous searches on every shopping site online [hands a box to Kim] Its this jewel that meets the most success with girls!
Kim: Its perfect, Max! I cant take a red card with this! Love is like football, right? You need a strategy, or else, youre out! But if you aim correctly, youll get right between the poles and score!
- Marinette's Stalker Shrine of Adrien. Which she has to clean up rapidly before he arrives to gaming practice.
- Ladybug locks up Alya and Nino in an animal enclosure for their safety, shortly after Nino has blurted out to Marinette (and an eavesdropping Alya and Adrien) that he liked the latter when trying to confess his love for Marinette. By the end of the episode, Nino and Alya have hooked up for real with Alya having to cut off Nino before he can tell Marinette details.
- Chloé and Sabrina role-playing as Ladybug and Cat Noir respectively. Given Sabrina's unhealthy friendship to Chloé and the fact that the real Cat is constantly making moves on Ladybug...
- Possibly unintentional, but Princess Fragrance makes Chloé smell of rotten fish.
- In a Comically Missing the Point moment, Jagged Stone tells Ladybug that his mother's poker games are not creepy.
Jagged Stone: Oh, not that much, it's just old ladies getting together to have a good time.
- His wording in the English dub makes it even better.
- When Pixelator breaks into Jagged's room, he has his idol cornered on the bed. Pixelator is on his knees while Jagged's standing. It gets better when Ladybug rescues Jagged and ends up slamming Jagged's crotch in Pixelator's face.
- Guitar Villain's attack makes people "rock out". When he targets some cars in the street they start rythmically rocking back and forth - making it look like the occupants are getting busy!
- While Adrien pretends to be in the shower and is told to come out, he asks if he can dress up first. Ladybug replies, "If you must". It's clear that Ladybug wants to see Adrien naked.
- When surrounded by what appear to be two Ladybugs, Cat Noir has a very distinct teenage boy moment that leaves you with little doubt what he went home to do later.Cat Noir: Two Ladybugs? I'm in heaven!
- Cat Noir starts purring when Ladybug falls on top of him, prompting the two teenagers to break apart and look awkwardly away.
- Earlier in the episode, when Nadja's probing them for the details of their relationship, she shows a series of out-of-context photos of them in various compromising positions. Besides the kiss from Dark Cupid, they're mostly just shots of them defending each other that look like hugs out of context... except for one where Ladybug is sitting on top of Cat Noir. That their reactions come off sounding very like a celebrity couple dealing with scandalous paparazzi shots really doesn't help.
- As part of her plan to take down the titular villain, Ladybug ties Chat Noir to a kite, blindfolds him, and has him hold her yoyo in his teeth. Out of context, it looks a lot like BDSM.
- Philippe, a grown man, tells Santa that "[he's] been a really good boy this year." His extremely camp delivery does not help.
- Nino and Alya got akumatized as a pair in the episode because they snuck off together to an isolated dark closet to "play a game together", and got so embarrassed after getting caught by the class that they pinged Hawk Moth's radar. Afterwards, they apologized to the class on the bus, where apparently Mylene and Ivan had "played together" before. The same is true for Rose and Juleka, and even Chloé and Sabrina, although Chloé didn't want to admit it. Humorously, apparently only Adrien and Marinette hadn't played, but Alya assures Marinette that she just needs to find "the right partner."
- When Ladybug ties herself and Cat Noir together with the string of her yo-yo so that the titular villain would swallow them together, Cat Noir asks nervously; "You sure it's the right time, m'lady?".
- Cat Noir loudly exclaims that the sentimonster has "swallowed his stick whole".
- "Oh no, not the tongue!"
- Félix, while disguised as Adrien, tries to kiss Ladybug without her consent while the cutesy BMG that was playing until that point turns distorted. To older viewers, it may look like he was trying to do something far more sinister than just kiss her.
- Several of Cat Blanc's actions have rapey vibes: physically restraining Ladybug so he can steal her earrings, vacillating between flirtatiousness and anger, insisting that Ladybug "stop playing", as if he knows better than she does what she wants...