KaBlam! has many instances of Getting Crap Past the Radar. Considering what channel it was on, you could see it coming.
open/close all folders
Henry & June
- This could very well be a coincidence, but Henry & June were also the names of a controversial writer and his sexually adventurous wife.
Action League Now
- In an Action League Now short, Stinky Diver got eaten by a dog. The episode ended with a cliffhanger. In the next part, Stinky is alive, and gives hints that he came out the other end.
- At one point, Stinky Diver got away with calling all of *NSYNC "tossers".
- The Flesh is literally naked. Fortunately, Barbie Doll Anatomy is in full effect, but imagine if he was a real person and not a modified Conan the Barbarian action figure...
Life with Loopy
- In the episode "Mother nature Bowl-Off", there's a scene when Loopy and Mother Nature are bowling that shows the score card with insults written on it. One clearly says, "Loopy SUX".
- It's not that it's bad, but the censors (and some parents) don't like that.
- The episode "Loopy And The Lost Voice" features a scene with Loopy going to a Lost-And-Found store to test out some temporary voices, having lost her own voice from shouting too much. The voice devices she tries unsettlingly look like sleeveless fleshlights.
Sniz And Fondue
- In a Sniz and Fondue short, Fondue wants to be a fashion designer and shows Sniz his designs. One of them shows a woman ferret (which is what everyone in the short is) with a fish on each breast. And no, this one wasn't televised on Nicktoons. Not even by itself.
- In one "Race Rabbit" short, there's a button on the control panel that says "Sexy Music."
- In some Prometheus and Bob shorts, if you listen closely you can clearly hear Prometheus say "What the hell" and "Oh my God" a few times.