- "Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go...into the unknown!"
- "There's this voice..."
- "The mist parted for us."
- Mother and Fathers ship... they went there looking for answers...for me.
- When I was little, my mother would sing a song about a special river, called Ahtohallan, that was said to hold all the answers about the past- about what we are a part of.
- Where the north wind meets the sea, there's a river full of memory / Sleep my darling safe and sound / For in this river all is found.
- "Water has memory!"
- "Quick question- is the whole 'putting us in mortal danger' gonna be a regular thing?"
- "Far away, as north as we can go, once stood an enchanted forest."
- "It was a magical place, but something went wrong. Since then, no one can get in or out."
- "I won't let anything happen to her"
- Actually, Im starving.
- "Papa, that was epic!"
- "What are you going to do with that?"
- "She... seems like Elsa?"
- "How did you get in the forest?"
- "Where did you learn magic?"
- "Who are you?"
- "The past is not what it seems"
- "Find who is calling to you. They may have answers."