- Being filled with barely-dressed super-manly-men, Professional Wrestling has a number of examples:
Shawn: "And if you're not down with that, then we got TWO! WORDS! FOR YAAAAAAA!!"Crowd: "SUUUCK IIIIIIT!!!!"
- Shane Douglas: And they... can all... KISS! MY!! ASS!!!
- And tomorrow night, Jazz will KICK! YOUR! ASS!
- Vince McMahon's "YOU'RE! FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"
- Whenever DX is together, Triple H is bound to ask the crowd if they're ready. Then, he'll clarify for them that he did, in fact, ask "ARE?! YOU?! REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADY?!?!"
- After the requisite Michael Buffer schtick was concluded, Shawn Michaels would without fail conclude with this exchange.
"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!"note
- Triple H would like to tell you that "I!! AM!! THE GAME!! And I AM! THAT! DAMN!! GOOD!!!"
- "THE HEART! BREAK! KID! SHAWN! MICHAELS! LAYS DOWN! FOR ABSOLUTELY! NOBODY!!!"
- Diamond Dallas Page's catchphrase back in WCW: "You will FEEL! THE! BANG!"
- Used by Pro Wrestler The Undertaker, though he doesn't shout each word so much as he treats each one like its own sentence. Oh, and he draws the last one. "Rest. In. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace."
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: "OH! HELL! YEAH!"
- "RAW! IS! JERICHO!"
- Booker T: FIVE TIME!! FIVE TIME!! FIVE TIME!! WCW CHAMPION BOOKER T!!
- "ROB! VAN! DAM!"
- He punctuates this by pointing both of his thumbs at himself.
- I'M THE MIZ! AND I'M! AWESOME!!!!!!
- Randy Orton will. Do. This. Quite. OFTEN~!
- MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Kennedy. Kennedy.
- He's now MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Anderson
- Kane during The Undertaker's (kayfabe) funeral in 2010: "THERE! WILL! BE! VENGEANCE!"
- Batista couldn't believe John Cena would STOOP! THAT! LOW! and resort to duct tape to win their Last Man Standing match.
- Two examples from Michael Cole: "NOT! THIS! WAAAAY! NOT! THIS! WAAAAY! DAMMIT!!!" And of course, to our collective chagrin, "AND! I! QUOTE!"
- IF! YOU! SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN'!!!
- Jack Swagger's "WE! THE! PEOPLE!"
- Brother Love:
- Shawn Michaels did not sleep with that young intern. As a matter of fact, he was "UP! ALL! NIGHT!".
Punctuated For Emphasis / Professional Wrestling