- Early "talking" solid-state Pinball games could only talk this way, often combining it with Machine Monotone and Mad Libs Dialogue. With a few years, however,, it was now possible to include longer recorded voice samples, making this trope's use strictly an artistic choice.
- Gorgar was the first commercially-release talking pinball.
- "GORGAR! SPEAKS!"
- "ME! GOT! YOU!"
- "ME... HURT!"
- Black Knight: "THE-BLACK-KNIGHT-WILL-SLAY-YOU!"
- Space Shuttle: "READY - FOR - LIFTOFF!"
- Pin*Bot: "Pin*Bot - circuits - activated!"
- The Getaway: High Speed II has "RED - LINE - MANIA!"
- The Addams Family: "THE - MA - MUSHKA!"
Punctuated For Emphasis / Pinball