- As is the case with many tropes, this one's even been used in advertising. Case in point? "Hot! Juicy! Burger!"
- Used memorably in an ad for ADT Security Services, by a man who is very enthused that he can go on vacation! And finally! BE ABLE TO RELAX!!
- My name is Joe, and I! AM! CANADIAN!!!
- I'M PRINCIPAL WILSON! I'M PRINCIPAL WILSON!!!
- Visually done with every action movie trailer in existence: HEADS (random trailer footage) WILL (more random trailer footage) ROLL (even more random trailer footage)
- This summer... Don LaFontaine IS... Announcing Things Dramatically.
- All. Senior. Citizens. Should. Have. Life Alert.
- WETTER! IS! BETTER!!!
- Wrangler: Real. Comfortable. Jeans.
- TI...MO...TEI note
- NOT! HAPPY! JAN! (fellow Australians will remember an ad for the yellow pages in which a company member forgot to put an ad in the aforementioned book and the manager/boss/whatever opens the window to see the member running away form the building and yelling out the line)
- Joseph! A! Bank!
- The Bundeswehr (the German Army) and its ad slogan "Wir.Dienen.Deutschland." note .
- WHY! WON'T! THIS! WIG! COME! OFF!?
- FXX's Simpsons marathon: Every. Simpsons. Ever.
- The Honeycomb Craver's "Me! Want! HONEYCOMB!"
- In one Visa ad, a chef (and the rest of the restaurant staff) flips out when a guest, Zhang Ziyi, complains that her soup is too salty. Mayhem ensues.Zhang Zi Yi: The soup is too salty.
The chef: It. Is. Not! Too! Salty!!!
Punctuated For Emphasis / Advertising