"What is the fur for?" she asked, intrigued. "You told me several times that cold doesn't bother you."
"I... I just like fur, that's it," stammered Elsa. "I... I just find it beautiful."
Anna shock her head and got close to her, with her hand still in Elsa's.
"You're such a queen."
"Shush up," smiled Elsa
Whether drawing/writing original or existing outfits, fans still think a nice fur garment can make characters look more glamorous (especially in a nice winter setting).
- Alena Koshkar did a Christmas drawing of Belle wearing her fur winter cape from Beauty and the Beast, over her holiday dress from The Enchanted Christmas, that's also trimmed with fur.
- Darcie 1 drew Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda wearing a fur-trimmed robe.
- Dire-Lie drew Kogane and Princess Fala from GoLion lounging around in the snow, and Fala is wearing a short, blue cape edged with white fur.
- Fenrisfang drew Princess Zelda, apparently first gaining her triforce powers, and she's dressed for winter with a snowflake-themed tiara and a short fur-lined cape.
- Filiana drew Zelda in her The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess look, wearing a fur muff and fur-trimmed hooded coat.
- frozen-winter-prince drew the Queen of Hearts in a slinky dress with a white fur wrap.
- Kanthara drew Elisa from Gargoyles wearing a Sexy Santa Dress (quite a common outfit for fanart) that's low cut and trimmed with white fur.
- Know-Kname imaged in that the Twili realm in Twilight Princess might have snow, so drew a restored Princess Midna wearing a robe and cape each trimmed with white fur.
- LovelyRugby drew Anna and Kristoff from Frozen, and Anna is wearing a green variation of her winter cape, and it's trimmed with fur.
- NightLiight drew some follow-up pictures to Frozen, where Anna and Kristoff marry and have kids, culminating in this Christmas scene, with Elsa wearing a festive holiday cape trimmed with white fur.
- selinmarsou drew quite a few characters wearing fur.
- snuapril01 did a set of drawings of The Snow Queen, with her in a Pimped-Out Dress trimmed with white fox, and a bustle train entirely made of arctic fox tails◊. See here and here.
- Webmegami drew Midna in her restored form in Twilight Princess, and she's wearing a slinky winter dress trimmed with fur.
- Woodland-Mel drew Shad and Zelda from Twilight Princess. Zelda is wearing a variation of her dress where the purple is edged with white fur.
- In A Snowman and a Burning Sky, a Frozen fanfic, Arendelle is invaded, and the king takes Elsa to safety (under a false assumption that the queen and Anna are dead). To keep Elsa from revealing her powers during the trip, he has her hands tied, and covered with an ermine muff, as a discrete Power Limiter.
- In a bonus video for Wedding Peach Abridged (that's drawn instead of using footage from the series), the girls are singing Christmas carols while wearing fur trimmed coats. Yuri also has her hands demurely held in a matching fur muff.