- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth:Lang: Quercus Alba! You BASTARD!Alba: Silence! Don't you ever address me with such a flithy word again.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies:Apollo: THAT monster killed Clay?! He—! He had me completely fooled! Come to think of it, he's the one who brought that bloodstained lighter to court, too! The scumbag even made me turn on Athena! Damn it! How the hell did I fall for all that?!
- Juniper's Knot: When the tired boy falls asleep in front of the demon girl, she is suddenly struck by her bitterness and frustration on how she cannot sleep, escape, or in any way find respite. The emotional baggage makes her lose her composure and throw every profanity she can think of at the sleeping boy, even though he can't hear her.
- Hatoful Boyfriend: Yuuya typically goes for somewhat flowery romantic language and some Gratuitous French. If caught and trapped alone with the angry homicidal doctor, he just says "Shit."
- The Fruit of Grisaia: Has one instance in Irusu Makina's route where Sachi - a prim-and-proper, if OCD maid whose sole objective is to be a "good girl" - is pushed a bit far in a mock exercise regimen by the protagonist Yuuji and suddenly starts violently cursing at him. With anti-Japanese racial slurs. In English. Also counts as Cluster F-Bomb.
- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors has a good number of uses of strong language, including "fuck", although most of them are said by the same character, Santa. However, when they're in the incinerator, Lotus, who's completely in the dark about the backstory to what's going on, drops one of her only strong swears.Lotus: "What the hell?! What! The! Hell?! What are you talking about?! It's "9 years" this, and "9 years" that, and when it's not 9 years something, then you're talking about some sort of fucking "experiments"! What in God's name are you talking about?!
Junpei: That wasn't a  on the door!Seven: It was a Q! A fucking lower case Q!
- When the surviving characters are running up the stairs to escape in the true ending, Junpei hurriedly explains to Seven and Lotus about hexadecimal, bases, and about what would happen if you go all the way to base-22. This leads to the two finally realizing the big twist revelation
- In Sickness, this occurs Upon Sara pulling a knife out on Violet, who is trying to seduce Suoh into leaving the organization:Violet: You fucking bitch! You weren't supposed to be here!
- Katawa Shoujo:
- At one point in Emi's path, Hisao, when feeling particularly bitter about their relationship, thinks of them as "friends who happen to fuck."
- A subdued one by the standards of this trope, but partway through Lilly's route she reacts to a slight inconvenience with "Dammit!" Everyone around her is stunned, as she's usually the most polite and proper of any of the characters. Hisao takes it as a sign that she's feeling very stressed out and trying to hide it from everyone else.
- Late in Rin's route, Hisao, venting his frustrations with his girlfriend, responds to her with "Bullshit" before verbally tearing into her.
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- In the official English translation, the Nice Guy protagonist gives one in the final Class Trial. His voice goes higher as he says it, proving how unaccustomed he is to the language.Makoto Naegi, to the mastermind: Give and take? You're so full of... shit!
- Used heartbreakingly in Chapter Two when Mondo is executed, Kiyotaka Ishimaru shouts, "You... bastard! Just shut up, you son of a bitch! Go ahead, say that again, I dare you!" at Monokuma.
- Also utilized by Hifumi in Chapter 3, in response to, Celestia telling him Kiyotaka had stolen Alter Ego.Hifumi: I'm about to say something I've never said before in my life... I'm going to kill him! I'm going to f...f...f-fucking kill him!
- In the official English translation, the Nice Guy protagonist gives one in the final Class Trial. His voice goes higher as he says it, proving how unaccustomed he is to the language.
- In Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Hajime Hinata, whose talent remains unknown for most of the game, does not take the revelation that he never had a real talent well at all.Hajime: My whole life... I've just wanted to feel confident about myself... And I thought getting into Hope's Peak Academy meant I had finally become someone I could be proud of. Not... some fucking backup student...!
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Precision F Strike / Visual Novels