- Aladdin: "A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how sss-snake-like I can beeeeeee!" Jafar before he, well, turns into a snake.
- Big Hero 6: "WOMAN UP!" Said by Go Go Tomago, before destroying a tower of microbots.
- The Great Mouse Detective: "There's no escape this time, Basil!" Ratigan says this in his Villainous Breakdown and prior to his No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Basil.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame: "I'm going to do what I should have done TWENTY YEARS AGO!" Frollo before he attempts to murder Quasimodo. His second one-liner, "And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!" would count if not for Frollo being subjected to a deliciously karmic Disney Villain Death before he can do anything else.
- Kung Fu Panda:
- In the opening, we have: "The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke."
- "Enough talk! Let's fight!"
- The LEGO Movie:
- Vitruvius gets offended by Lord Business calling him old. He expertly turns this insult into a pre-asskicking one-liner before laying waste to Business' robots.Vitruvius: Did you just call me old?
Lord Business: Yeah. So what?
Vitruvius: Well, Junebug, I prefer the term... experienced. [cue dismantling of all surrounding robots]
- It's the victory that doesn't last long due to Lord Business: He decapitates Vitruvius when he isn't looking, who's picked the not-so-ideal moment of relaying some wisdom to Emmet. Still, the awesomeness doesn't wear off because this is Morgan Freeman who's voicing Vitruvius here, plus, it was amazing to see the way he dispatched the robots so skillfully after delivering the perfect line in such a composed manner. And he's blind.
- Vitruvius gets offended by Lord Business calling him old. He expertly turns this insult into a pre-asskicking one-liner before laying waste to Business' robots.
- Lilo & Stitch: "Stupid head". Stitch, before he saves Lilo and simultaneously defeats Gantu.
- The Lion King:
- "They call me MISTER Pig!"
- "Run away, Scar. And never return."
- "Yes. Of course. As you wish... YOUR MAJESTY!"
- (Shan-Yu: It looks like you're all out of ideas.) Mulan: "Not quite!"
- "I am ready baby! Light me!" Mushu before he takes off with the rocket.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Not an Action Hero example, but it does come before ass-kicking... "Hello, Oogie."
- The Princess and the Frog:
- Jamie in Rise of the Guardians right before the final battle with the Big Bad Pitch: "I do believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you."
- Sleeping Beauty: "Now shall you deal with me, O prince. And all the powers of HELL!" (cue Evil Laugh and Maleficent turning into a dragon.)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse:
- In Superman/Batman: Apocalypse... before he proceeds to incinerate a whole army of Doomsday clones with a massive, sweeping blast of his heat vision.Superman: This ends now.
- Tangled: "You want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I'm the bad guy." Said by Mother Gothel (the villain) before she defeats Rapunzel offscreen.
- Treasure Planet: "Chew on this, ya puss-filled boils!" Said by Captain Amelia, while shooting at pirates.
- "Welcome to the boss level!" Turbo in his One-Winged Angel form in Wreck-It Ralph
Pre Asskicking One Liner / Animated Films