- DC Universe Online:Deathstroke: (taking a flamethrower, to Riddler) I've got a burning question for you.
- Carth Onasi's great line from Knights of the Old Republic: "DOWN YOU GO!"
- "I got a present for ya!"
- Parodied in Kingdom of Loathing:"PANCAKES!" you howl, testing the theory that it doesn't actually matter what you howl, so long as you get the correct volume and murderous inflection. "PANCAAAAAAAAAAKES!" Your foe scampers away in fear, lending credence to your hypothesis.
- Baldur's Gate has quite a few used by both villain and hero, even if we discount the fact that every character has his own Battle Cries.
- Minsc has the best battle cries. "Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes! Raaagghhhhhhh!!"
- Even better: "Jump on my sword while you can, evil! I won't be as gentle!"
- "Evil, meet my sword! Sword, meet Evilllllllllllllllll!"
- Happens quite often in the Touhou, usually delivered by the final boss:Utsuho Reiuji: The sunlight that rains down on the Earth is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms. My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up every body, heart, ghost, and fairy!
- But Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil and Perfect Cherry Blossom are unique in the fact that both the heroine and the final boss deliver one each other simultaneously:
- Mass Effect, made by the same company as Baldur's Gate, includes a whole lot of team chatter that qualifies, including a shout-out to Minsc's famous line:
- Tali: "Go for the Optics, Chikkita! Go for the Optics!"
- Jack: "Hello, dead people!"
- Mordin: "Flammable! Or inflammable! Forget which! Doesn't matter!"
- Grunt: "I! AM! KROGANNNNNN!"
- Kasumi: "Now you see me..." *cue Stealth Hi/Bye and Back Stab*
- Zaeed: "Sit down!"
- Commander Shepard is full of these. If we were to list all the one-liners s/he says we would probably have to give Mass Effect its own section. AGAIN!
- Emily Wong got one in a Twitter feed. She was in an aircar, unarmed, bleeding, with a Reaper right in front of her. She had only one choice. Her last message: "You want to see how a human dies? At ramming speed." A shame she almost certainly accomplished nothing with it.
- "I AM URDNOT WREX! AND THIS! IS MY!! PLANET!!!"
- Even Joker gets one (sorta): "It's joking time!"
- Every Fighting Game you can find these days.
- Many Final Fantasy bosses have these before the Boss Battle.
- Final Fantasy I: "I, Garland, will knock you all down!"
- Final Fantasy VI:
- "My name is Ultima... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!"
- Kefka, right before the final battle. "Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"
- There's several of them in Final Fantasy VII, its sub-franchise, and crossover appearances, particularly from Sephiroth.
- From Crisis Core: "Traitor...you will pay!" (Cue Octaslash)
- From Kingdom Hearts II:Sephiroth: Well, that's an interesting sword you're carrying. (indicating Sora's weapon)
Donald: It's the Keyblade.
Sephiroth: I see. So that's a Keyblade. (to Sora) And I suppose you must be its chosen wielder.
Sora: So what if I am?
Sephiroth: I wonder if it won't change its mind, once I defeat you.
- From Advent Children after impaling Cloud on the Masamune: "Is this the pain you felt before, Cloud? Let me remind you... this time, you won't forget."
- Zack Fair, a non-villain example: "...and above all... protect your honor... AS SOLDIER!! COME AND GET IT!!!" To a whole army.
- Final Fantasy IX: "Then allow me to shatter your delusions of grandeur!"
- Final Fantasy X:
- The game in general has the characters say one-liners before casting spells and using skills. Lulu is particularly known for that.
- "Your hope ends here! And your meaningless existence with it!"
- Final Fantasy XV has Noctis give a good one to the Final Boss.Noctis: Off my chair, jester. The king sits there.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy has all characters say something when the battle starts, and a good part of the time it'll be this trope, or some sort of mocking comment about the opponent. The prequel Dissidia 012 went further with custom introductory quotes for storyline battles where both character speaks. For example, this gem from the Final Boss:Garland: "I will grant you true and utter annihilation!"
Lightning: "Bring it on! I don't need a second chance!"
- From Chrono Cross: "Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!"
- Gene from God Hand has a few of these, even more irrelevant than usual because he doesn't give a damn about his opponent. "You can wax on wax off all you like, I'm still kicking your ass" is probably the most well-known. Probably the most amusing is the one word he spouts in response to the Mad Midget Five's Team Shot:"Douchebags!"
- Elvis' "I'm gettin' hungry, hombre!"
- Team Fortress 2 has those whenever an ubercharge is used on a Heavy. "Is good time to run cowards!"
- NOW IS COWARD KILLING TIME!
- I AM BULLET-PROOOOOOOF!! *Commence ass-kicking*
- The Soldier's Buff Banner when used also makes him utter one of his battle cries.Soldier: Each and every one of you will be sent home to your momma in a box!
- Also, every character on both teams at the very start of a round. They can also be used at any time through the "Battle cry" voice command.
- The "Meet the Medic" short gives us this:Medic: Now? (creepy chuckle) Let's go practice medicine.
- Gaz/GHOST/the SAS announcer in all three Modern Warfare games. "Let's do this."
- "Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
- "Andross has ordered us to take you down."
- "Peppy! Long time, no see!"
- "Andross' enemy is my enemy!"
- "Your daddy screamed REEEEEALL good before he DIED!"
- "Think you're tough eh? In that case, IT'S SECRET WEAPONS TIME!"
- "Dang! DEPLOY IT NOW!"
- Devil May Cry: Dante practically lives for these.
- "Let's rock, baby!"
- "I can already tell, looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!"
- "So, this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, eh?"
- Vergil even has a retaliatory one-liner for that one: "You got that right."
- And of course Nero's short and sweet "Let's roll."
- When using Buster on Sanctus, one of his lines is "You are the demon. NOT ME!"
- When using his fully awakened Devil Trigger for the first time in the fight against Vergil, Nero says "FUCK YOU!"
- Bayonetta has several, including Dante's "Let's rock, baby!"
- This is part of the reason why Duke Nukem is such a Badass, even though he lifts a few lines from other sources. Example: "Come on out, Morphix. There's only two ways this can end, and in both of 'em, you die!"
- From Vampire: The Masquerade — Redemption, said by a crusader who has survived to the modern nights.Christof Romuald: Stand, sir, or wouldst thou arrive in hell squatting upon thy arse?
- Ares, destroy my enemies, and my life is yours!!
- I am not the same man you found that day. The monster you created has returned... to kill you!
- ZEUS! YOUR SON HAS RETURNED! I BRING THE DESTRUCTION! OF OLYMPUS!
- Knights of the Old Republic II actually has one for, of all people, Bao-Dur.Bao-Dur: "I think he wanted us to give the General to his poorly trained collection of bounty hunters."Atton: "Well that makes sense. Which one do you want?"Bao-Dur: "I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance."
- A particularly impressive one from the Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic:Republic Soldier: "Time to show this bastard what we're made of!"Sith Warrior: "You are made of bones that break and blood that spills."
- More than a few of these in Kingdom Hearts, especially from the Organization XIII baddies.
Axel: "Oh? So you really do remember me this time. I'm sooooo FLATTERED. But you're toooo LATE!"Axel (during the intro sequence of the boss fight): "Come here! I'll make it all STOP! BURN! BABEH!"Xemnas: "I cannot feel sorrow... no matter what misery befalls your worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist"
- Axel, Demyx (below), Larxene, and Xemnas:
Zexion: "Then I shall make you see... That your hopes are nothing—nothing but a mere illusion!"
- Cloud's memorable and extremely clever comeback to Sephiroth's taunts (several times): Shut up!
- Gems from Auron: "I foresee no difficulty," "You don't want to move," and "Pray. Now."
- "They'll pay for this." Cue Flung Clothing and Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- And what about some of Those Few Bosses' lines, such as "Different name, same fate," the Lingering Sentiment's ever so simple "Xehanort!" or Demyx's Let's Get Dangerous! line, "Silence, traitor."
- Zexion, his attempted Mind Rape of Riku thwarted and on the verge of a Villainous Breakdown, gets one during his (actual) boss fight in re:CoM (he was The Unfought in the original). Had Axel not started a chain of events leading to Naminé playing Spanner in the Works, he might have very well succeeded in carrying out his threat.
Riku: Glad I get to fight more than boredom.
- We get this one from Riku in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- And, from the same game, and in the same world...
Sora: End of the road!
- Even the manga adaptation cannot avoid such badass lines. One noticeable example is Sora taking out an out-of-control Magnum Loader.
Sora: Okay, that's it! *pulls the Keyblade out and destroys Ursula's necklace with a beam of light*
- Despite its Unexpected Gameplay Change, Atlantica gets one from Sora when he realizes that the girl with Eric is a disguised Ursula.
- Many Time Crisis bosses:
- Sherudo Garo (Time Crisis Stage 2 boss): "Since you have traveled so very far, be my guest and let me ENTERTAIN YOU!"
- Buff Bryant (Time Crisis II Stage 2 boss): "It's time for you to say goodbye!"
- Ernesto Diaz (Time Crisis II Stage 3 boss): "This is not a real satellite, anyway let me ENTERTAIN YOU!"
- Victor Zahn (Time Crisis 3 Stage 1 boss): "Say goodbye!"
- Wild Fang (Time Crisis 3 Stage 3-1): "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wild Fang, and it's a pleasure to meet YOU!"
- Giorgio Zott ((Time Crisis 3 Stage 3 boss): "And now... Time to get rid of you both!"
- Marcus Black (Time Crisis 4 Stage 1-3): "You want it? Then come over here and TAKE IT!"
- Jack Mathers (Time Crisis 4 Stage 2-3): (in response to Captain Rush asking "Where's your patriotism?") "What good is patriotism?"
- Wild Dog (Time Crisis 4 Stage 3-2): "A bunch of annoying little flies..."
- Gregory Barrows (Time Crisis 4 Stage 3 boss): "You two... are gonna DIE HERE!"
- Robert Baxter (Time Crisis 5 Final Stage boss): "Now then, shall we begin?!"
- Altered Beast: "WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!"
- The beginning of a Gears of War multiplayer match normally has someone saying something.
- Soulcalibur IV, as with other games in the series and most modern fighting games, have these for each character. One, in particular, stands out, from Guest Fighter Darth Vader: "Unwise." Equal parts simple and menacing.
- In Fire Emblem 7 before taking down the Big Bad, all characters that are taking part in the battle get to deliver one, or at the very least the group they're fighting for. The best is Canas' "Let this battle be forgotten by history, that is all I ask."
Hector: You see, I'm about as angry as I've ever been. I doubt that even a dozen of you could slow me down. Prepare to die!!!
- Hector gets this beauty of a quote when facing the boss of his version of chapter 11:
Joshua: Listen Caellach... I've got to kill you now. Don't hold it against me.
- Fire Emblem 8 has this gem delivered by Joshua when fighting his former friend and partner Caellach, who just finished killing Joshua's mother.
Frederick: "Pick a god and pray!"The Avatar: "Time to tip the scales!"
- In Awakening, all characters have quotes when they land a critical hit or activate a skill. The line generally viewed as the best belongs to Frederick.
- This comes back in Fates. One of the more memorable quotes is The Avatar shouting for the glory of the respective kingdom you choose to fight for, once they promote.
- "It's time for revenge." "Let's attack aggressively."
- And the lesser known "What is this place?" "Keep your eyes peeled!" *gun cocking sounds*
- In Blood Omen 2, before the first boss, the boss in question says that Kain will die if he fights the Sarafan Lord, Kain says that may be true, and then adds, "But you will never know how it ends, Faustus, for I will bury you first of all."
Sarafan: "Surender, fiend, and we promise you an easy death."Kain: "I could promise you the same. ...but it would be a lie."
- If you haven't played the other games before Defiance, it does a great job at explaining Kain to you in the first five minutes.
- One female voiceset in Neverwinter Nights says "I hope you like pain!" when you attack an enemy
- Super Smash Bros..:
- BlazBlue has some characters with truly justifiable one liners.
- "I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!"
- From Super Paper Mario, "Control, Alt, DEL!"
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: Bowser saves his one intelligible voice clip for his Fight Woosh.
- killer7 has Harman's first lines in the game "Good night child, it's past your bed time."
- And Dan's classic, "I went to see the Devil, now it's your turn."
- World of Warcraft: Each of the Alliance & Horde faction leaders will deliver one of these if you attack them.
Rise up, sons of the Horde! Blood and glory await us!
- One attack on the Horde capital city of Orgrimmar featured this especially well. The raid organisers were targetting Thrall, warchief of the orcs, and forgot (as many do on both factions) that the leader of the trolls also spends most of his time in Thrall's keep. They charged Thrall at full speed, only to hear from behind, "Dis gonna be de last mistake you make, mon" seconds before Vol'jin the Shadowhunter tore their formation apart, starting with the healers at the back.
- "Leeroy Jenkins!"
- "Arcanite Reaper, HOOO!"
- During the Gunship Battle we have "You DARE board my ship? Your death will come swiftly." if you're on Horde and "What's this then?! Ye won't be takin' this son o' Ironforge's vessel without a fight!." if you're on Alliance.
- During the Wrathgate cinematic, Saurfang the Younger delivers this gem:
- The standard Battle Cry of "FOR THE HORDE!" or "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" can work as one of these.
- In Metal Gear Solid, Snake and Otacon are trapped inside a building while the Big Bad circles it in an armed helicopter. Snake tells Otacon to go fix the elevator so they can move on, and Otacon asks Snake what he intends to do. Snake's response? "I've got to go and swat a noisy fly."
- Metal Gear Solid also had Gray Fox's: "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" though he died shortly after saying it.
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty: "You want eternal rest? I've got it right here."
- Also, a couple from Solidus in the same game: "I applaud your attitude. Well, if you have a death wish, I'll be happy to accommodate you; see you in hell!" "Stupid Machines!"
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gives Raiden a great one after an attempt to break him by talking goes horribly right.
"I said my sword was a tool of justice... Not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now... now I'm not so sure. And besides... This isn't my sword.
- There's also this little gem right before the actual Final Boss Battle (as opposed to the Hopeless Boss Fight bits that precede it).
- The video game adaption of The Warriors had each warrior give one of these when entering rage mode. Here is an example from each warrior:
- Cleon: Here comes the motherfucking warchief, asshole!
- Swan: I'm gonna march right through you!
- Ajax: You stupid fucks!
- Snow: Enough of this bullshit! You're fucking finished!
- Rembrandt: Let me show you how the Warriors bump!
- Vermin: All right, all right, that's fucking it!
- Cowboy: I'm gonna go wild on you asshole!
- Fox: I'll show you how to flex!
- Cochise: Bring it on sucka!
- S.W.I.N.E. has units that always drop a taunt whenever they spot an enemy or score a kill. The combatants are rabbits (French accent) and pigs (German accent). The best are the rabbit artillery units.I'm going to open a can of whoopass on these pigs!I'm supposed to be afraid? You gotta be kidding me...Adieu, mon ami...Whoa, brother! You really had to eat that much slop?Off ya go to hog heaven!(Hungarian version) Here, lead pill from the pharmacy!(Hungarian version) I'm gonna kick you so hard you'll fly home!
- Lunar: Eternal Blue:Lucia: Dragons of Althena, come forth!
Ruby: This is it! Let's go!
Nall: Let's rock!
- In Yggdra Union Gulcasa give the anti heroic version of this trope during his first confrontation with Milanor.Milanor: So you're the big man around here, huh? Get ready!Gulcasa: We haven't been introduced, so I'll think of you as "Prey".
Gulcasa: ARE YOU READY?!'
- And when using his card's special ability, Gulcasa brings one tried and true line back.
- "You talk too much".
- Persona 3 has a lot of great lines after you knock down an enemy and get a chance to have all four characters gang up on it, such as Akihiko's "Oh, I've been waiting for this!" and Junpei's "Come back here, you son of a-!"
- "I make my living as an elevator attendant but... I know several effective ways of inflicting pain. Don't worry, I'm not as fragile as I look. Try to kill me... if you can."
- And its Spear Counterpart: I am he who governs power. I should pose a challenge, even for you. I advice that you do not hold back. Fight as though you intend to kill.
- Every Shadow boss in Persona 4 starts with "I am a Shadow, the true self..."
- Kanji: "I LIVE FOR THIS PART!"
- Teddie: "Just say the word, and it's bear time!"
- "I make my living as an elevator attendant but... I know several effective ways of inflicting pain. Don't worry, I'm not as fragile as I look. Try to kill me... if you can."
- Persona 5: The Protagonist will drop a line from Persona 4: Arena Ultimax right before summoning the damaging "Wings of Purgatory" Special Attack to cut enemies to pieces with giant wings of darkness.Protagonist: Showtime!
- Or when he shoots Yaldabaoth through the head
- Or in Royal, when he shoots Adam Kadmon
- "Target verified. Commencing hostilities." The last words you will hear.
- Do not...toy with me
- Also: "Haven't I killed ALL of you yet?!"
- "It's game time." (HEY! That's my line!)
- "Hasta luego."
- In Tales of Symphonia, Corrine dies to protect Sheena from Volt. After Lloyd motions her into action Sheena yells "For the sake of everyone that risked their lives to protect me, Volt...I DEMAND YOUR POWER!" The party then kills the God of Thunder and Lightning.
- Lloyd and Kratos team up to do this at the Iselia Ranch. As Forcystus emerges from the front doorway after shooting Lloyd, Kratos says very calmly that he is disappointed that this is how the great Desian hero Forcystus meets his end. He doesn't need to do anything though, as Lloyd does the asskicking part for him WHEN HE SHANKS HIM. Kratos has some choice lines when he finishes off Kvar ("Feel the pain" *slash* "Of those inferior beings" *slash* *sheathes sword* "as you burn in hell") and before right after you kill Remiel in the first time in the tower of salvation and Kratos show up and as the fight starts he say "Do you earnestly think you can defeat ME?"
- Darksiders: "You can look at me in the eye when I kill you."
- In later Tales Series games, many player characters get pretty awesome lines before shredding their opponents up with Mystic Artes:Jade Curtiss: "I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee to open the gates of hell! Come forth, divine lightning! This ends now! INDIGNATION!!!"Yuri Lowell: "O brilliant blade of coldest steel, rend the infinite darkness, and crush my enemies to nothing! You're dead! SAVAGE WOLF FURY!
- The Empire's Assassin droids in Star Wars Droidworks say nothing but these once they see you. One such gem stands out: "There's nothing like a warm BLASTER to brighten your day!"
- Red Faction: Guerrilla: Alec Mason cracks quite a few of these during the game, but the most epic one happens in the end, when the Red Faction is about to shoot down the Hydra, the largest warship ever known to man.Kobel: This is Admiral Kobel of the EDF Hydra. What is your status?
Mason: Just fine, Admiral, but yours is about to go red.
- Dragon Age: Origins Alastair gives us this gem.Alright, who ordered death?
- Deus Ex:Bob Page: Soon, I will become pure energy. I will burn like the brightest star.
JC Denton: You're gonna burn alright.
- In the No More Heroes series:
- Travis gives a good number of these in No More Heroes.To Dr. Peace: "This is what I LIVE FOR. Fighting your own kind, nothing's more gratifying!"
To Destroyman: "If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious."
To Holly: "Normal assassins don't shoot the shit like this. They see their target and KILL THEM!"
To Harvey: "IT'S KILLING TIME!"
To Bad Girl: "You're no assassin. You're just a perverted killing maniac."
To Jeane: "All of your sorrows end today, Jeane."
- In No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Travis delivers quite a lot of these (in addition to Pre Mortem One Liners and Bond One Liners).
- v.s. Skelter Helter: "And when you see your brother in hell, tell him, that he's still a DOUCHE!"
- v.s. Nathan Copeland: "Hale-fucking-lujah!"
- v.s. Matt Helms: "Time for some pro-bono ghost-busting!"
- v.s. Jasper Batt Jr. (last form): "Come on, Prez! Unleash your hate! Your anger! Everything! I'll take it all and FUCKING kill you with it!"
- Travis gives a good number of these in No More Heroes.
- Asura's Wrath: Come on! (To a fucking planet-sized god, and he wins.)
- The game itself delivers one in Episode Twelve, when Asura goes into his Berserker Form.Achievement Unlocked: "Heads Will Roll"
- The game itself delivers one in Episode Twelve, when Asura goes into his Berserker Form.
- Neverwinter Nights' NPCs and PCs have voice that sets will occasionally have them say one of these once they attack an enemy.
Kaelyn: "Oh... you... oh, I don't know any profanities! How embarrassing..."
- Dark Hero: "NO QUARTER!"
- Reserved Guardian: "Let the earth take you!"
- Confident: "I'll handle this one!"
- Dramatic: "Your death has been too long delayed."
- In Neverwinter Nights 2, this ultimately fails with Kaelyn the Dove, for which she can explain why. And this is one of her One Liners.
- EVE Online gives us this from the trailer for the latest expansion, called Incursion. This particular one-liner precedes the collective ass-kicking of a galactic cluster, 4 established empires and their respective naval forces, and the player-base.Sansha Kuvakei: "I will vanquish your fear, and commute your flesh...to dust."
- Wing Commander Prophecy has Maestro's: "I think we haven't been properly introduced yet, I'm Maestro, you're dead,"
- MechWarrior's BattleMechs themselves almost seem to coincidentally have one every mission you start off already in the middle of a fight. Given that your 'Mech is an armored behemoth bristling with more than enough firepower to level a city block in a single instant the third part of the line rather... telling.Mech Power Up Voice Over: "Reactor online, sensors online, weapons online. All systems nominal."
- From Dead Space 2: "Goddamn it, I trusted you! Fuck you, AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!"
- From Dead Space 3: "You can't have us..."
- In Golden Sun: Dark Dawn:Arcanus: How many times must I prove that you little insects can't hurt me?Hou Zan: Once more, apparently.
- Subverted, Arcanus teleports away.
- Portal 2
GlaDOS: I hope you brought something stronger than a portal gun this time. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're about to become the immediate past president of the Being Alive Club. Ha ha.GlaDOS: This next test involves turrets. You remember them, right? They're the pale spherical things that are full of bullets. Oh wait, that's you in five seconds. Good luck.GlaDOS: I suppose we could just sit in this room and glare at each other until somebody drops dead... But I have a better idea. It's your old friend, deadly neurotoxin. If I were you, I'd take a deep breath. And hold it.
- Executed quite nicely by GLaDOS, although the person the one-liner was directed at - Chell - never actually got her ass kicked.
GLaDOS (to Chell): Look, even if you think we're still enemies, we're enemies with a common interest. Revenge. You like revenge, right? Everybody likes revenge! Well, let's go GET SOME!
- Later, she gives another one to Chell, but this time it implies she's not going to be at the receiving end of the asskicking this time.
- Wheatley delivers a couple for himself as well. Some are cute and silly, others are terrifying.
Wheatley: Holmes versus Moriarty... Aristotle versus MASHY SPIKE-PLATE!
- When he's about to crush you to death with a spiked plate.
GlaDOS: Well, this is the part where he kills us.
- And then there's the absolutely side-splitting example from the intro of chapter 9:
Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!
Chapter 9: The Part Where He Kills You.
BGM: The Part Where He Kills You
Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where He Kills You
Achievement Subtitle: This is that part.
Wheatley: Fine. Let the games... begin.
- One of the very few times he actually sounds terrifying is after you escape multiple of his death traps at the start of Chapter 9. He'd been yelling triumphantly the entire time, but after you escape him yet again, suddenly his voice gets eerily quiet.
Wheatley: Also, I took the liberty of watching the tapes of you killing [GLaDOS], and I'm not gonna make the same mistakes! Four-part plan is this: one, no portal surfaces. Two, start the neurotoxin immediately! Three, bomb-proof shields, for me! Leading directly into number four, bombs. For throwing at you. You know, this plan is so good, I'm gonna give you a sporting chance... And turn off the neurotoxin! I'm joking, of course. Goodbye.
- And who could forget this dialogue from right before his Boss Battle?
- Dungeon Siege 3 has one especially memorable one.
- The World Ends with You has some memorable ones; one of the best is from Neku and Joshua's Level 3 Fusion Attack:Neku: "Another world awaits!"Joshua: "And you're going."
Beat: "Let's start it up!"Neku: "No, let's end it!"
- Also, Neku and Beat's Level 3 Fusion:
- In Eternal Sonata, if you build up enough echoes before unleashing a special attack, the character will say something awesome.Falsetto: "By thunder and lightning will you be thrown. By wind will you be scattered. Heaven and Earth! Howling Thunder!"Fredric: "There is power within my melodies! Listen! Piu Grave!"Salsa: "Descend from Heaven and shatter the Earth! Deadly Orbit!"March: "The bright light within me is apart of all things that shine! Super Nova!"Polka: "Stay out of my way! Pure Geyser!"
- Left 4 DeadBill: "Goddamn Smoker! You're going to have to use that tongue of yours to pull my foot out of your ass!"Bill (Sacrifice Comic): "Hold your horses, I'll be with you in a minute."Nick: "I have not...come this far...to die now!"Ellls: "Kill all sons of bitches...that's my official instructions."Coach: And when we run outta bullets...baby, they gonna wish we hadn't.
- PsychonautsCoach Oleander: Kochamara does not speak giant monster boy language.Raz: The only word you're gonna need is "ouch."
- In Wario World, Wario frequently utters the line "I'm-a number one!" before boss battles.
- In Sonic Adventure 2, Both Sonic and Shadow have lines when their final fights start upShadow: [Against Sonic] Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control!Sonic: [Against Shadow] Alright, Shadow, time to finish this!
Shadow: So, there's more to you than just looking at you. What are you, anyway?Sonic: What you see is what you get: a guy who loves adventure! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!Shadow: I see. Well, you know, I can't let you live. Your adventuring days are coming to an end!
- The conversation before the fight might even count as one as well:
Tails: This time you won't get away!Knuckles: Give it up!Sonic: This looks like checkmate, Doctor!Eggman: Hmph! Enough of this! Sonic, Tails, Knuckles! [Egg Emperor armor clanks down with perfect timing] Time to meet your maker! [swings lance]
- In Sonic Heroes, right before the Egg Emperor boss fight in their story, Team Sonic gives us this exchange.
Eggman: I'll show you what real evil is!
- Also, after said cutscene, Eggman starts the battle with this.
- G.I. Joe
- Vega Strike has Dialogue Tree entries for cases when AI pilot is aggressive and taunts or hostile and fails to be appeased:
- X-MenPyro: Pyro will turn you to toast!
The Blob: Nothing moves the Blob!
Magneto: Hahahaha, X-Men, welcome to die!
Emma Frost: The White Queen welcomes you to die!
Juggernaut: Juggernaut will flatten you!
- In Primal you need to get back the sword of a ghost from the Wraith Captain who executed him.Jen: "Now that's a sword I'd kill for."
- In StarCraft we have the following badass exchange:Fenix:"The Khala awaits me, Kerrigan. But although I am prepared to meet my destiny, you will not find me an easy prey."Kerrigan:"Then that. Will be. Your epitaph."
Kerrigan:"The galaxy will burn at their coming."Zeratul:"Perhaps... But you won't live to see it!"
- Also in one cinematic, where Zeratul faces Kerrigan.
Archon: Power overwhelming!Ghost: Somebody call for an exterminator?Firebat: Need a light?
- There are also many, many examples from the units themselves.
- Every boss in Virtua Cop:Kong: "Hahahahaha! Pretty bold, aren't we? I'll take care of you myself!"Boss: "And now, you'll regret being at the wrong place at the wrong time."Fang: "This chopper is all I need. I'm through with you two! Now, you meet your maker!"Bull: "Hahaha! Where are you looking? I'm over here, cops!"Aero-Divers: "Die!"Bladley: "I'll remember this last moment after I finish you. Die!"Fang: "It seems my plan as been ruined. But I can at least finish you!"
- Silent Scope:Cobra: "I told you I'll survive to have my revenge! Feel my reborn power!"Smith: "Go to hell!"Shaker: "Oh my! Our guest has no sense of style! But I suppose a guest is better than no guest at all! Welcome, welcome! Come, come now, do stay a while and enjoy yourself!"Ray: "You there! Wait! So you're the scum that's causing all the commotion! Thanks to you, I had to drag my ass all the way out here! It's hot and stuffy in here... My suit's getting dirty... This is the pits! Sorry, but I have to kill you now... I'm kinda in a hurry to get back home..."Charly: "Hahaha! Let the fire burn!"Robert: "Now why don't you just relax..."
- Two Worlds uses this to alert the player to the presence of enemies. In dialog it is noticable that the PC becomes more free with them when he is accompanying Reesa, who he is attracted to.Reesa: Damn! Looks like we're out of plans.PC: Looks like something's in our way.
- Where as most Fighting Games use, "Ready? Fight!" before matches, Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes gives us...Announcer: Prepare to kick butt. BEGIN!
- From BioShock Infinite's Motorized Patriot:The Lord judges. I act.
- From Guild Wars 2, for Human characters who choose the street-rat personal story:Two-Blade Pete: You think you're smarter than Pete, do ya? Think you hurt me? Let me tell you something—Player: Better men than you have tried.Two-Blade Pete: Tried and failed. Look, kid. I'm not easily intimi-Player: Tried... and died.
- The Legend Of Zelda C Di Games:
- In Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Dingodile delivers one before his boss fight:Break out the butter. I'm gonna make toast!
- In Hard Corps: Uprising:
- Tiberius: "You again... So, you want me dead? I'm going to enjoy this battle!"
- Diablo 3 gives us this one.Diablo: "Even in the heart of heaven, angels can still feel fear."
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War has many. Each expansion adds more, and basically half the lines in the series are these.Apothecary: "Death or healing... I care not which you seek."Dreadnought: "At last, back to war."Force Commander: "Come! Show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind!"
- In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, the Mr. Gutsy robots say these almost exclusively: "Every day is a good day to die!" "Kill'em all and let GOD sort 'em out!" "Looks like it's my lucky day." "Take THAT, you commie bastard!"
- Every companion in New Vegas has one of these before combat starts. They range from the amusing (Arcade Ganon's "Oh here we go!) to the understated (Rose of Sharon Cassidy's "And then the fight started") to the genuinely disturbing (cold sniper Craig Boone's calm "You're mine"). ED-E, being able only to communicate in beeps, has a Western melody that plays (taken from a Pre-War radio show about a boy and his eyebot).
- Upon fighting the final boss of Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters, he says, "Arise, my friends!"
- Transistor has Royce Brackett start off the final fight with one as he uses his own Transistor to enter Bullet Time and fire energy blasts at you before you can react."Who gets to go first? How about... me."
- The Matrix: Path of Neo has a few, a notable villainous one:'Agent: Crush him!
- DonPachi series:
- DoDonPachi, from the True Final Boss:note "HOW DARE YOU PENETRATE MY TEARITORY? YOU HAVE ROBBED EVERYTHING I POSSESSED. YOU KNOE,WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME IS JUST UNFORGIVABLE. I'LL PUNISH YOU MYSELF AND SEE TO IT THAT YOU'LL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH BY MY AWESOME WEAPON. DIE,MAGGOTTS."
- Colonel Longhena in DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu:"Finally, it is time for you to die. Farewell."
- DoDonPachi, from the True Final Boss:note
- Many bosses in the Wolfenstein series, most of which is Gratuitous German.Hans Grosse: "Guten tag!"Adolf Hitler: "Die, Allied schweinehund!" (first phase)Otto Giftmacher: "Eine kleine Amerikaner!"Gretel Grosse: "Kein durchgang!"General Fettgesicht: "Erlauben sie, bitte!"
Trans Grosse: "Einer sprachschnitzer!"Barnacle Wilhelm: "Ach so!"Death Knight: "Tot ist mein leben!"Angel of Death: "Prove your worth, human!"Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse: "You perplex me, captain. But you do not scare me." (first phase)Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse: "Die, Allied schweinehund!" (second phase)
- Spear of Destiny:
- Neo Contra:Guerilla Contra: "As your reward for getting this far, I'll grant you a quick death."Mystery G: "Bwahahahaha! Let's see what you got!"Pheromone Contra: "Poor Billy. There are some things you're better off not knowing. But don't fear, I'll kill you now so you'll never have to deal with them."Animal Contra: "Flutter about all you want! Your time is over..."Master Contra: "But enough! The time for talk is over!" (first phase)Master Contra: "When I'm through, not a single strand of your DNA will remain!" (second phase)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time:The Shredder': Tonight I dine on turtle soup!
- Colonel, General, Double, Iris, and Sigma from Mega Man X4 have several pre-battle lines.Colonel: Show me what you've got.Colonel: I've been waiting to fight with you.Colonel: I'll show you no mercy. Now get ready!Double: I'm so anxious to rip you apart!Double: I'm gonna recycle you!Double: Ha ha ha... You're gonna get hurt, X!Iris: Okay. I'll do it.Iris: Forgive me, Zero!Iris: Stay with me, brother...General: My fate is sealed. I have... no choice.General: Show me your true power.General: It was our destiny to fight.Sigma: Prepare to become space dust!Sigma: Are you ready for Round 2?Sigma: Tremble with terror, you are finished!Sigma: Are you ready for your final journey?
- Mortal Kombat 9 gave most of the playable characters a short one-liner for their arcade battle introductions. Most are short but serve to summarize the character in a sentence, such as Scorpion shouting about vengance or Shang Tsung declaring that Your Soul Is Mine. A sampling.
- Mortal Kombat X expanded the one-liners into entire brief conversations between the two kombatants, with several unique dialogues for each potential pair of opponents, including variations based on which character starts the conversation or in the event of a Mirror Match. It still qualifies for this trope, as many of the exchanges finish with a character giving a one-liner, followed by violence.
- The bosses in Einhänder, with the exception of the Schwarzgeist and Hyperion. All their taunts are in Gratuitous German.
- In Telepath Tactics, bosses tend to say one of these before their first attack. Emma gets one as well, if she attacks Tarion in the final battle:
- Tarion: I should have killed you ten years ago, fleshling.
Emma: Too late for that now. I am going to strike you down, tie you to a rope, and let the slaves use your body for games of tetherball.
- In Undertale, the true final boss of the Genocide path, Sans the skeleton, who's in a far less affable mood than usual, drops one of these at the start of the fight, followed by an attack so brutal it could easily double as a Pre-Mortem One-Liner:it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you... Should be burning in hell.
- Undyne also has a few great ones before her fight as Undyne the Undying.I, UNDYNE, will strike you down!You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT.
- Undyne also has a few great ones before her fight as Undyne the Undying.
- Star Control II has the Kohr-Ah's traditional greeting to new ships they meet:"We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah. We cleanse our destiny. You will soon die. Make whatever rituals are necessary for your species."
- Pony Island: Lucifer delivers one a third of the way through the full system dump, which shows that he's no longer playing around: "You don't want to give me your souls? Fine. I am no longer asking."
- In the middle of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, the titular duo (or rather, just Ratchet, since "Clank" is really Klunk) witness a video recording of Evil Diva Courtney Gears turning the captured Skidd into a robot. Gears then captures them, and shows how far she has crossed the Moral Event Horizon. Ratchet declares war on her.Gears: Don't be afraid, Ratchet. The transformation doesn't hurt... (chuckles) much. Besides, I think you'll enjoy being a robot.Ratchet: Let's see if you can fight better than you can sing!
- The Splatterhouse remake delivers an awesome one using the game's title.
- Everyone in Overwatch when they activate their respective ultimate ability. To witnote :Ana: Warihum qawtuk! note
Ashe: B.O.B.! Do something!
Baptiste: Vide bal sou yo! note
Bastion: (chirps the "Charge!" fanfare) note
Brigitte: Alla till mig! note
Doomfist: Meteor Strike!
D.Va: Nerf THIS!
Echo: Adaptive circuits engaged!
Genji: Ryuujin no Ken wo kurae! note
Hanzo: Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau! note
Junkrat: Fire in the hole!
Lucio: Vamos esculachar! note
McCree: It's high noon...
Mei: Dòng zhù! Bùxǔ zǒu!! note
Mercy: Helden sterben nicht! note
Moira: Géill do mo thoil! note
Orisa: Cease your resistance!
Pharah: JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!
Reaper: DIE! DIE! DIE!
Reinhardt: Hammer DOWN!
Roadhog: Eat! THIS!
Soldier: 76: I've got you in my sights!
Sombra: ¡Apagando las luces! note
Symmetra: Yahí param vaastavikita hai! note
Torbjörn: MOOLLLTEN COOOORRREEEE!!!
Tracer: Bombs away!
Widowmaker: Personne n'échappe à mon regard. note
Winston: *Enraged roar*
Wrecking Ball: Area denied.
Zarya: Ogon' po gotovnosti! note
Zenyatta: Experience tranquility...
- On that note, some charactersnote have completely different lines when they use their ultimate; but most of those lines can only be heard only if that character is a friendly unit:
Ana: Nano-Boost administered!
- Mercy has two different lines. Normally, she will say "Heroes never die!" when she uses her ultimate. If she wears the Devil or Imp skins, she will say "Heroes never die! For a price..." instead. If she wears the Sigrun or Valkyrie skins, she will say "'Til Valhalla!" instead. If she wears the Witch skin, she will say "My servants never die!"
- Hanzo has three different lines. Normally, he will say "Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!". If a friendly Hanzo activates his ultimate, he will say "Let the dragon consume you!" instead. However, if Hanzo wears the Lone Wolf or Okami skin, he will say "Okami yo waga teki no kurae!" instead; while a friendly Hanzo wearing those skins will say "The wolf hunts for its prey!" instead.
- Zenyatta only had one different line, but he have a unique case. In his case, the different line comes when he's an enemy unit, in which he says "Pass... into the Iris..." instead.
- Apart from Hanzo, Mercy, and Zenyatta's unique case; the rest who had different lines only had one other lines per ultimate ability:
Ashe: Get in there, B.O.B.!
Baptiste: Light them up!
Brigitte: Rally to me!
D.Va: Activating self-destruct sequence!
Echo: Duplicating <hero name>!
Genji: The dragon becomes me!
Junkrat: Ladies and gentleman, start your engines!
Lucio: Oh, let's break it DOWN!
McCree: Well now, step right up...
Orisa: Team up for special attack!
Pharah: Rocket barrage incoming!
Reaper: Clearing the area...
Soldier: 76: Tactical Visor activated!
Sombra: EMP activated!
Symmetra: Reality bends to my will!
- On that note, some charactersnote have completely different lines when they use their ultimate; but most of those lines can only be heard only if that character is a friendly unit:
- In Heroes of the Storm, using a Heroic Ability rewards you with an awesome line or quote from nearly every playable hero. Even the Overwatch characters say their iconic lines for their signature Heroics from their home game, as well as new lines for their exclusive Heroics for this gamenote :Alarak: Meet my blades! (Deadly Charge)/*Evil Laugh* (Counter-Strike)
Artanis: Activate Purifier Beam! (Purifier Beam)/Take their vision away! (Suppression Pulse)
Arthas: Let the army of the damned RISE! (Army of the Dead)/Sindragosa! Let loose your wrath! (Summon Sindragosa)
Azmodan: DROWN IN THE TIDE OF SIN! (Black Pool)/*Evil Laugh* You though you were so clever... (Demonic Invasion)
Brightwing: Blessings among friends!! (Blink Heal)/Go away!!!(Emerald Wind)
Cassia: Suffer the might of THE STORM! (Ball Lightning)/Lend me your aid, sister! (Valkyrie)
Cho: Get over here! (Upheaval)
Chromie: Power of the BRONZE DRAGONFLIGHT! (Slowing Sands)/ See you in a few moments! (Temporal Loop)
E.T.C.: Let's JAM!!! (Mosh Pit)/Stage Dive!!! (Stage Dive)
Falstad: Ride the lightning! (Hinterland Blast)/It's BOOM time! (Mighty Gust)
Gall: Come havoc! Come INFINITE NIGHT! (Twisting Nether)
Genji: Ryuujin no ken wo kurae! (Dragonblade) / Ryuu gekiken! (X-Strike)
Gul'dan: Such feeble minds!(Horrify)/Bear witness to the Master's true power!!(Rain of Destruction)
Illidan: YOU!! ARE NOT!! PREPAAARED!!! (The Hunt)/NOW I AM COMPLETE! (Metamorphosis)
Jaina: Rise, servant of Neptulon! (Summon Water Elemental)/Ring of Frost! (Ring of Frost)
Johanna: FAITH is my shield! (Blessed Shield)/May the Heavens' wrath fall! (Falling Sword)
Kael'thas: Behold... the phoenix god, Al'ar! (Phoenix)/And now you will taste true power! (Pyroblast)
Kharazim: THE GODS STRIKE THROUGH ME! (Seven-Sided Strike)/A thousand and one blessings upon you. (Divine Palm)
Leoric: YOU DARE BRING THE WARMTH OF LIFE INTO MY TOMB?! (Entomb)
Lt. Morales: Nano-Stim Deployed! (Stim Drone)/ Heal Bus is here! Fall in! (Medivac Dropship)
Lúcio: OH, LET'S BREAK IT DOWN! (Sound Barrier)/RRE~MIIXXX!! (Reverse Amp)
Lunara: Ha-HAHA! (Leaping Strike)
Malfurion: Gather my friends, and be healed! (Tranquility)/ Let our enemies beware!! (Twilight Dream)
Muradin: KHAAAAZ MOOOO-DAAAAAAN! (Avatar)/Ha, ha, ha! That's how we do it! (Haymaker)
Murky: *Horn blowing* (March of the Murlocs)
Nazeebo: Rise, Gargantuan! Defend this land! (Gargantuan)/Devour everything! (Ravenous Spirit)
Nova: Terminating, with extreme prejudice! (Triple Tap)/Here comes the light show! (Precision Strike)
Ragnaros: BEHOLD, RAGNAROS!! (Molten Core)/DIE INSECTS!!! (Lava Wave)/SULFURAS WILL BE YOUR END!!! (Sulfuras Smash)
Raynor: Light 'em up, Matt! (Hyperion)/ Rain down hell down on my target! (Raynor's Raiders)
Rehgar: BATHE IN THE POWER OF THE HORDE! (Bloodlust)/YOU'RE NOT DYING ON ME! (Ancestral Healing)
Sgt. Hammer: Let's rain down some HELLFIRE! (Napalm Blast)/Time for the BIG GUN! (Blunt Force Gun)
Tassadar: The Void and Khala, AS ONE! (Archon Mode)/FORCE WALL!!! (Force Wall)
Tracer: You need a time-out! (Pulse Bomb)
Tyrael: EMBRACE JUDGMENT! (Judgment)/Stand firm, friends! (Sanctification)
Tyrande: BURN IN THE GODDESS'S LIGHT! (Starfall)/We meld with the shadow! (Shadowstalk)
Uther: The Light is our shield!! (Divine Shield) / Divine Storm!!! (Divine Storm)
Valeera: There's smoke in your eye! (Smoke Bomb)/ Shadows envelop me! (Cloak of Shadows)
Valla: You cannot escape my wrath! (Strafe)/ Let vengeance take you! (Rain of Vengeance)
Varian: You're holding back. Don't! (Taunt) / *scream of fury* (Colossus Smash)
Xul: Poison Nova! (Poison Nova)/ Rise in my service! (Skeletal Mages)
Zagara: The Swarm consumes! (Devouring Maw)/Rise, Nydus! (Nydus Network)
Zarya:Огонь по готовности![Fire at will!](Graviton Surge)/Прочь с дороги![Get out of the way!] (Expulsion Zone)
Zeratul: Your fate is sealed! (Void Prison)/The void claims you! (Shadow Assault)
Zul'jin: TAAAAAAZ'DINGO!!! (Taz'dingo)/Here come the big axe!!! (Guillotine)
- The bosses of Vampire Night have at least one.Bathe'lemy (human form): Draw your guns! Don't disappoint me!Bathe'lemy (true form): Be prepared, because I've no mercy for you! This sword will mark your graves!Guillaume: You stupid humans! I'll show you how incompetent you are!Raoul (human form): Enough! You humans disgust me! Now it's your turn to suffer!Raoul (true form): Humans! Heal my soul!Diane: But I can't stop here! The warmth Sir Vampire has given me...I can't turn back now!Auguste (true form): The end to all!Auguste (final form): I shall not be defeated...I am immortal...I am the Vampire!
- Many bosses in Shin Megami Tensei have one, but of note is the bosses inside Purgatorium in Shin Megami Tensei IV, the Very Definitely Final Dungeon on the Chaos path and the second-to-last dungeon on the Neutral path; with the sole exception of the endboss, every single boss repeats the exact same line, almost as if under a Hive Mind:"I speak unto the Filth...We will not allow you to take even a single step into the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado. We will obliterate you Filth, just as the Lord has commanded."
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne brings perhaps one of the series most infamous quotes. If the player sees it, they better get ready, cause the speaker ain't joking.Matador: "I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!"
- Onslaught, the final boss of Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, gives two, one for each form.Onslaught (first form): Know my name and fear it: I am Onslaught.
Onslaught (final form): NO ONE IS SAFE!
- Target of Desire: Episode 1: Maia says "Hi boys!" before kicking ass, but since she uses guns, it might be more specifically called shooting ass. Then again, maybe stick with kicking ass.
- As the protagonists of Destiny 2 are all suffering from a severe case of Heroic Mime Syndrome, it's often on your Mission Control to provide these. For example, at the start of the final battle in The Pyramidion strike;Ikora Rey: Inform the Genesis Mind it has guests.
- Your ghost gives a great one before the last fight of the first mission. After being Brought Down to Normal in the opening stage, fighting Cabal with naught but a sidearm and a SMG, and despairing of how to oust the Big Bad from the Last City, your ghost is downright gleeful to reestablish its connection to the Light and says with renewed confidence the catchphrase of the franchise: "Eyes up, Guardian."
- As a game with Ultimates, Paladins naturally has these. Complete with Power Echoes that can be heard across the map.Barik: LAST ONE STANDING WINS! Allies hear
Fernando: I will not die... Not yet, amigo! Allies hear
Inara: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! Allies hear
Ruckus: Bringing out the big guns! Allies hear
Makoa: YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA?! Allies hear
Torvald: It's working! IT'S WORKING! Allies hear
Ash: COME ON! LET'S FIGHT! Allies hear
Terminus: ONCE MORE I RIIIIIISE! Allies hear
Khan: Your mine! Allies hear
Raum: SHATTER! Allies hear
Atlas: Your out of time Allies hear
Cassie: Target locked! Allies hear
Kinessa: Try and run!
Drogoz: BEHOLD! THE DRAGON'S FURY! Allies hear
Bomb King: Give your king a big hug! Allies hear
Viktor: BARRAGE, INCOMING! Allies hear
Sha Lin: YOUR SIGHT FAILS YOU! Allies hear
Strix: Flash out! Allies hear
Tyra: GIVE THEM HELL!
Willo: Reach for the Sky!
Vivian: Have you met my friends?
Dredge Release the kraken! Allies hear
Pip: Let's make this interesting... Allies hear
Grohk: SURGING... WITH... POOOWWWWEEEERRRR!!! Allies hear
Grover: The spirits... do not rest... Allies hear
Jenos: Step into the light... And perish! Allies hear
Mal' Damba: Pleasenote Wekono! Allies hear
Seris: GAZE INTO THE ABYSS! Allies hear
Ying: Time to take charge! Enemies hear
Io: Leave this realm! Allies hear
Furia: Show them no mercy Allies hear
Corvus: Behold the power of the ABYSS! Allies hear
Skye: Time's ticking! Allies hear
Buck: Here's the WINDUP! Allies hear
Androxus: DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL!
Lex: No one escapes THE LAW! Allies hear
Maeve: Good niiiiiiight! Allies hear
Moji: Snack time!
Talus: HAAAAAAAAAH, HYAAAAAAAA! Allies hear
Zhin: tzzzzzZAAAAAAAAAAH! Allies hear
Evie: Ha... CHOO! (Yes, that is her ultimate callout. And it has Power Echoes as well.) Allies hear
Koga You're already dead Allies hear
- Versus Umbra: Fenrir says, right before beginning the final level of Cold Rescue, "Battle log, take 2: Action!"
Pre Ass Kicking One Liner / Video Games