Can be found here
The show is regularly hosted by:
- Zach Logan (Host, co-founder)
- Ed Lang (Host, co-founder)
- Steve Yurko (Co-Host, Artist, Creator of Jason And The Princes Of The Universe)
- Alex "The Dude" Dude (Chief Contributor, Hosts "The Dude and Zachs Dance Carnival")
- Greg Werner (Japan Correspondent)
- Sammy "Firecrouch" Einhorn (News Host)
- Funkatron (Website Administrator)
- Jason Sackel (Contributor and Host for Grand Line Gaming)
- Stephen Paul (Special Guest, Translator of One Piece in Weekly Shonen Jump)
- Joseph "Jammer" Medina (Podcast West, Host)
- Dennis "Ichnob" Magat (Podcast West, Host of Pieces of Eight Segment)
- Dominic "Pwn Goat Junkie" (Podcast West, Contributor)
The podcast ran a successful Kickstarter, funding a trip to Japan to film a One Piece documentary featuring interviews with some of the biggest names in the One Piece franchise, exclusive access to One Piece and Shonen Jump events, and even the thoughts and opinions of fans from around Japan! The movie is now available to stream for free across the world here
Provides Examples Of:
- Aerithand Bob: You have Zach, Ed, Steve, Greg, Jason, and Stephen. And then there's also Funkatron, Jammer, The Dude, Ichnob and Pwn Goat Junkie.
- Alliterative Name: One Piece Podcast.
- Alternate DVD Commentary: For Strong World and Film Z.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Fujitora as a Mr. Magoo-esque character. Dellinger as a Paul Lynde type.
- April Fools' Day: Replaced the Manga Recap with a Fairy Tail chapter one year. Another year the Anime Recap was replaced with Simpsons episodes.
- Ascended Fanboy: Stephen went from a fan of the series to becoming the manga's official English translator.
- Berserk Button: Don't mention the N-word...Nakama
- Big Name Fan: Just about all the regular hosts are this.
- Bilingual Bonus: Stephen and Greg can be counted on to highlight references that don't translate well.
- Butt-Monkey: Firecrouch.
- Catchphrase: Firecrouch's "Oh Yeah Big Boy" has started to catch on with the others especially when doing the News Segment. As well as "We Are Maji (Serious)".
- Cloudcuckoolander: They occasionally focus on insignificant details in the manga or anime and can go on very long tangents.
- Christmas Special: Two, one in 2011 and one in 2012. They're also the Musical Episode here.
- Deadpan Snarker: All of them at one point or another(usually for comical effect).
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Strawberry for Zach and Dellinger for Steve.
- Flat "What": Their usual reaction to a Wham Episode.
- Fridge Logic: They occasionally point out fridge logic, e.g. why did Doflamingo put the Mera-Mera fruit in the Coliseum chest?
- Hidden Depths: Hosts include lawyers, artists, bilinguals, a teacher etc.
- Hilarious Outtakes: Most episodes end with a few bloopers.
- Iconic Outfit: Greg's Chopper hat.
- Insane Troll Logic: Many Piece Together theories run on this.
- Long-Runners: Over 300 episodes with no indication that they plan to stop anytime soon.
- Men Don't Cry: Averted. They mention crying while reading/watching sad scenes.
- Once an Episode: " Piece the tweet, yeaaaaaa "
- Only Sane Man: Ed is usually the one to bring the discussion back to One Piece when the others go off on tangents.
- Running Gag: Zach's inability to tell jokes.
- Zach attempting(and failing) to pronounce Japanese words.
- Shout-Out: Many but predominantly to The Simpsons.
- Wham Episode: Greg met Oda.
We are Maji