The Phil Vischer Podcast is a podcast hosted by Phil Vischer. The show is co-hosted by Christian Taylor and Skye Jethani, and they talk about various news and theological discussions, relevant or not.
Now called The Holy Post.
The Phil Vischer Podcast provides examples of:
- Acceptable Targets: When it comes to this podcast, almost everybody applies.
- Affably Evil: While maybe not in real life, this is how Phil Vischer views his 'favorite satanist' Lucius Greeves.
- A Rare Sentence: Several, usually lampshaded with the phrase 'that should be put on a t-shirt.' Just a few:
- If you bow in prayer to your fajitas and they explode in your face, it isn't Applebee's fault.
- The crotch wasn't invented until the fourteenth century.
- Up is down, left is right, we can't find our way, and the burger is a harbinger of the future!
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: One episode is titled 'Indiana, Religious Freedom, and Pizza!'
- Catch Phrase: It's the end of western civilization as we know it!
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Phil.
- Companion Cube: Phil Vischer's ukulele, which he calls Plinky Pete.
- Deadpan Snarker: Let's just rename this trope to 'Skye Jethani.'
- It Makes Sense in Context: See 'A Rare Sentence' above.
- Once an Episode: The Phil Vischer Podcast theme song. Also, the Phil Vischer Podcast closing song.
- Phil is going to comment on Christian Taylor's wardrobe color.
- Painful Rhyme: Phil comes up with each episode's closing song, and it usually results in these.