The Phil Vischer Podcast is a podcast hosted by Phil Vischer. The show is co-hosted by Christian Taylor and Skye Jethani, and they talk about various news and theological discussions, relevant or not.
The Phil Vischer Podcast provides examples of:
- Acceptable Targets: When it comes to this podcast, almost everybody applies.
- Affably Evil: While maybe not in real life, this is how Phil Vischer views his 'favorite satanist' Lucius Greeves.
- A Rare Sentence: Several, usually lampshaded with the phrase 'that should be put on a t-shirt.' Just a few:
- If you bow in prayer to your fajitas and they explode in your face, it isn't Applebee's fault.
- The crotch wasn't invented until the fourteenth century.
- Up is down, left is right, we can't find our way, and the burger is a harbinger of the future!
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: One episode is titled 'Indiana, Religious Freedom, and Pizza!'
- Catchphrase: It's the end of western civilization as we know it!
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Phil.
- Companion Cube: Phil Vischer's ukulele, which he calls Plinky Pete.
- Deadpan Snarker: Let's just rename this trope to 'Skye Jethani.'
- It Makes Sense in Context: See 'A Rare Sentence' above.
- Once an Episode: The Phil Vischer Podcast theme song. Also, the Phil Vischer Podcast closing song.
- Phil is going to comment on Christian Taylor's wardrobe color.
- Painful Rhyme: Phil comes up with each episode's closing song, and it usually results in these.