Lucky Sevens (A Clone Wars Story) is a podcast made by the Alien Happy Hour network and its affiliates. In this game, the seven player team goes through the entire Clone Wars together utilizing the Age of Rebellion game by Fantasy Flight Games.
The player Characters are Bree Nightrose, Shutter, Frag, Mayday, Rook, and Trips. Bree is a Jedi padawan leading a squadron of Clones through her adventure, under the watch of her Jedi Master Karut Zeigler.
The podcast was started in 2016, running week to week on the podcast network, every Saturday a new episode drops.
Lucky Sevens contains examples of....
- Audio Play: The show is a continuous adventure.
- Break the Cutie: Bree Nightrose has BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. also ROOK WHY ARE YOU THE WAY THAT YOU ARE.
- Good Is Not Soft: Rook is a v good dude and also a v sad dude
- Multi-Part Episode: Every single episode of the show? Riley is incapable of keeping things in an hour.
- Walking Spoiler: It's very hard to keep writing Padawan at this point.